“Good Curry”

Ranked #4,659 of 8,352 Restaurants in Jakarta
Neighborhood: Cilandak
Neighborhood: Cilandak
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I personally love curry - and Go! Curry so far has been consistently serving good quality curry. My favorite is the Japanese curry - but they have wide range of curry - from the classic brown curry (the japanese one), green curry, red curry, yellow curry and rogan josh with spiciness that you can adjust to fit your tongue - choose from mild to insanely hot (I usually stick with Medium) and add the topping(s) you like, from fish, braided prawns, zesty chicken to lamb. Be mindful that you need to pair up this toppings with the kind of curry you choose (i.e having breaded prawns with brown curry would be perfect, but with rogan josh it can be a bit off - but I'll leave that to each personal taste though..). You can replace the rice (comes with wide variety as well but try the cilantro butter rice) with naan bread for an extra cost. Their drinks is not very cheap but not on the most expensive side either. I always have a good meal at Go!Curry (and somehow prefer their Pacific Place branch..)

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

For quick lunch in a mall Go!curry is an easy option. Their menu is simple: choose your tupe of curry gravy (among 5), of spyciness level from milt to "insanely hot", of meat (among 5), of rice (among 5), and end up with a curry made to uour requiements, for as low as rp. 70.000. We go there once a week and quite like it !

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourite curry places in Jakarta. They serve good curries in big portions, although very expensive - at least Rp 80,000 incl. tax and service for a meal.

My recommendation is the rogan josh curry with rice and any toppings you like. If you like spicy food, choose the hot or very hot level. The highest level is screaming hot, but I've never tried that simply because you have to pay extra - insurance in case your stomach burns or because the kitchen needs to add more chillies?

Do note though, this may not be authentic Indian curry. I don't know what Indian curries taste like, but I do know Go Curry's version is delicious. They have outlets in Cilandak Townsquare and Setiabudi One.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

very nice place ... I have been there several time and I think that for a fast lunch or dinner it is very good!
If you like spicy order medium spicy ... if you are crazy you can order even more spicy but when I tried it was hell!!!
Nice staff!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I came to try the newly open Go!Curry in Setiabudi Building with some of my colleagues.

No one ever tried the curry here so we were curious.

It's a mix and match type of menu. So you can order certain type of rice, sauce, topping and also the level of spicyness.

I went Japanese style by ordering the classic brown curry with white rice and chicken katsu.

When my order came, right after my colleauge who ordered brown curry, shrimp with cilantro rice, mine was like miserable.seriously.

It looks plain.. not appetizing..and for the price (i spent 100k rupiah for the curry and water) it doesn't worth it at all.

The taste wasn't that bad. I actually surprised when I could finish the whole plate. I usually ask the restaurant to serve the sauce separately so that I can eat my rice without being too saucey. But I don't think I will come back.

Even the waitress we asked about what's the difference between the hot and super hot sauce didn't explain at all. I mean, everybody knows that super hot is hotter than hot, right? :/

1  Thank Ivana S