Shraya Residence
$98
$95
$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$318
$201
$1,083
$128
$88
$51
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$42
$41
$157
$73
$122
$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$131
$124
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2013

hi everybody ....my name is ( makki ) from Saudi
The moment you enter this kost , you start to feel the 4 star experience and hospitality. ....

Polite staff, nice building ....I really enjoyed when I stay there... The owners sasha is friendly and always ready to support you in anything she can help with.....

about the price ....Beautiful and attractive prices if lived for a month...... my advice is do not waste your time searching for hotels and apartments ... go and live there ...

There is one thing negative in Street Surabaya ...It is difficult to get a taxi during the day or night ... so you should ask for help from the apartment management to ask for a taxi...im sure they gonna help u ....if come again to Jakarta sure I will visit this wonderful place ...

makasih ....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank makki999
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here just last weekend and it was my second visit there. It's a lovely charming place with a little pool in the courtyard. Best of all, it's very centrally located in Menteng and near to a train station (Cikini), the Jalan Surabaya antique market, Carrefour and a short cab ride to Plaza and Grand Indonesia. Sasha was very prompt in responding to my emails and Tirta was very helpful to us. I didn't have problem with the address as I took note of it from the website (http://www.shrayaresidence.com/). Highly recommended! Oh, and my friends saw my pictures and they all want to know where this gem of a place is too!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank adektuty
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was very interested in staying at Shraya Residence and called to ask further questions. When I indicated that there would be two guests sharing a room, the person who answered the phone immediately said that only married couples may stay in the same room. I am certain that the other couples who stayed there and wrote reviews here were not asked for their marriage certificate, simply because they are expats.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laushinka
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I loved Shraya Residence. Now on my second night here and wish it was longer.

Super-friendly staff and beautiful set-up. Great location and really quiet. Only got to try the pool once but it was lovely.

Beautiful rooftop terrace with great views from this superb oasis.

I hope I get to return to Jakarta to stay at the Shraya Residence again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We both love here very much! We got fed up with star hotels. Here in the morning i open my door, jumping to swimming pool directly (super clean & well maintained). The girl working here will bring you a cup of coffee within 10mins after she saw you getting up and sitting outside. The food here is very good and super cheap(0.8CHF for fried noodle!). Every staff is super nice and friendly. Pity the only name i know is Tirta because he even went out to buy beers, top up phone for us, nevertheless asking for taxi and information etc, super great and helpful guy. Beautiful garden. We stay in the garden with room open no problem at all. Everything is clean, well worth the price paid. If ever back Jakarta definitely we will back here.

Room Tip: First floor is nicer cuz there is beautiful pool and garden right in front. My room is in the corner which is the best, cuz no people will pass by walking and swimming pool is right in front.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple