“Breakfast was fine but dinner is average”

Pastis Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1,248 of 8,432 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The accolade winning Mediterranean restaurant and wine bar "PASTIS KITCHEN & BAR" specializes on homemade pasta, succulent imported steaks and a delectable selection of Asian favorites. The atmosphere, while elegant, is best described as cozy and welcoming, the service is professional and attentive. Further facilities include a wine shop, a marble top long bar, a tropical courtyard garden lounge "BACKYARD".
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I liked their simple breakfast every morning even though I didn't understand why some days there no cereal and milk.
Dinner was average and on their advertise steak tuesday nights the kitchen ran out of steaks.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good breakfast selection, catering for Western and (mainly) Asian tastes.
Had one evening meal here and the Indonesian food was bland compared to the food out on the street next to the hotel.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Located in ground floor Kuningan Residence, just across the four season apartment is a nice restaurant with great ambience. Sadly..only for the ambience. We went there with some of our friends for lunch, but it was so disappointing, the steak was too dry, my favorite Nasi Goreng Sambal Hijau was extremely salty, I hardly ate it. It was not worth it. To make it worst, the cashier miscalculated our bills and the food took so long. I rate for the ambience as it is nice and cozy but definitely not for the food. I used to come here very often but the inconsistent taste of the food stop me from going there again. To hang out with friends for coffee or tea is okay but to have special dinner, it's better to think twice.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had terrible experiences here, won't come back for sure, such a dissapointment for recommended restaurant like Pastis. Seriously its such a shame when you got recommended by your friends, siblings or even Google as one of the best restaurant but all you got was nothing more than worst dinner experience especially on your birthday! The staff were completely unprofessional, rude, unfriendly and disrespect to customers! What a pity, paid millions rupiah only for wasting my time here! Hopefully Pastis could take action regarding these matter to avoid any other dissapointment from customers!

4  Thank fanilee92
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I order sop buntut original and it served on time. The food is tasty, price is reasonable and I don't think it's overpriced. Friendly and smiling staffs. Heard that they have new chef so maybe it explain why my food is great contrary to other reviews here.

I love the atmosphere. Will come back later to enjoy their Jazz Night on Thursday.

1  Thank Suzana W