“It's not romantic, but we had a good time! :)”
Review of Ocha & Bella

Ocha & Bella
Ranked #128 of 8,000 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband took me to Ocha Bella for a date night. The food is good, you can find some Italian & Japanese fusion. There was also special deal for beers. Service was ok, nothing special. It's a trendy place to hang out after work, so if you're looking for a truly romantic dining experience you can go somewhere else.

All in all, I would recommend this place for the food and ambiance.

There are newer reviews for Ocha & Bella

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Ocha Bella has a very nice ambiance, it is cozy and friendly. It is unfortunate that the service quality has suffered due to high personnel turn over. I have been visiting the restaurants a few times in the past one year so I am a regular. The last time I came for lunch and order Rock and Roll salad. This dish is usually served inside a bottle so the waitress can shake the salad together with the dressing. It is a very nice salad however to my surprise this time it was served on a plate. I finally told the captain that it should be inside a bottle. He was unsure and had long discussion with the kitchen. The explanation was that they ran out of bottles which can' be true as the restaurant was half empty.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Had dinner here when staying in Morrissey hotel. Nice ambiance, average food. Bit overpriced. However enjoyed to have dinner here

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I like the interior ambience. So homey and cozy. I went there for lunch. I ordered fettucini w duck, not special. I think I will go back there but wont order main course. Just to hang out n chit chat w friends

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

A beautifully textured restaurant and club let down by apalling service and very average food.

service. On a quiet Sunday night our table of four was shunted to an out of the way table and abruptly forgotten. Service was surly and generally doled out only reluctantly. Waving hands for attention is simply a sign of baf trained staff.

Food. Soggy pizza. Rare steak was rare but prepped poorly. Very tough and not particulary imaginative. Served with haricot beans and sage. The salmon was ok. Fairly well cooked.

1  Thank JavaJiveHK