“Menu Lacked Variety”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I've been to the Marche at 313@Somerset, Singapore. Was so impressed with the food so when I went to Jakarta last weekend to visit friends, I suggested a meetup/dinner at Marche Grand Indonesia. Apparently compared to the Marche in Singapore, the one in Grand Indonesia lacked variety (e.g. no paella) which was kind of disappointing. That was probably the only downside I found. Food was not excellent but it was alright. Service was tolerable and fast enough. I had the plain rosti, beef sausage, apple strudel and ice lemon tea and I paid IDR 150k+ so I guess the price is average by Jakarta standards.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was excited about the food as I walked to the stations and viewed it. Priced seemed high for Jakarta, service,was slow and mixed up--I got someone' else's order and had to reorder.
Food was not quality was inconsistent. Disappointed.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife and daughter used to hang out in here on mondays...while waiting from me from the office, why monday? coz there's this "monday madness/freaky..." program...my baby enjoy the playground and we used to hang out until the "magic bell" rang (the buy one get one all pastry bell)

the food is nice (not superb) but the atmosphere somewhat compliment each other, the price is so so...100 k per meal (maincourse, dessert and dessert..for i don't drink) but fullness of the stomach is guaranteed

1  Thank Indrajit T
Reviewed November 19, 2012

kid's meal is great! tho maybe u need to provide a plate for those who eat roast chicken and rice. a bowl just wont do.. luv the cakes and coffee selection. playground is a bit dangerous. My toddler son could stick his whole body out from the gap in the bridge.. my heart almost fell out.. pheww..

1  Thank Sriwanti
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Loved shopping around for something to eat in one place where there was good variety of choices and plenty of spritely ambience.

1  Thank Nelson S