“Comfort hotel on good location”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #48 of 460 Hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta, Indonesia, Asia
“Comfort hotel on good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed on 45th floor with hooked room.. It was very nice and beautiful view.. The room is wide and good bathroom arrangement.. Now this hotel has facilitates playground for children..

It is better to provide breakfast anymore

• Stayed August 2014
HARRISRM, Hotel Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Aryadika777,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very much satisfied that you had a memorable experience with our room and facilities. I bet you're impressed with Jakarta's night view. It is true that we do not have provide any breakfast at the moment, however there are lots of restaurants in fX Sudirman, which are ready to serve your breakfast.

I am looking forward for your continuous stay with us. Be ensure to book our room in HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed with attractive offers.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had a great short break during Eid holiday. Friendly n helpful staff. Excellent location near restaurants n supermarket and close to several major malls in Jakarta. Good for those traveling with kids.

Room Tip: Choose a business package during your Eid vacation stay and you'll get free 4 pcs laundry each d...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dewi M,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. I am delighted that you decided to spend your Eid holiday in our hotel. It's been an honor for me and all of our HARRIS players to provide great service to you and your family.

I am looking forward for your continuous stay with us. Be ensure to get your best rates guarantee only in HARRIShotels.com.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I arrived 8 o`clock, and 30 minutes later I could get early checked in, that is amazing ! After long trip that made me very tired. All the service, room, environment are just perfect. I got great deals from the hotel websites compared to Agoda.com or booking.com. I recommend this place to all.

• Stayed July 2014
HARRISRM, Hotel Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear titopras,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent trip. I am delighted that you received the level of service that I expect all of HARRIS players to do to all of our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to always check our hotel's website at HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Reception is on the left when you walk into the shopping center and I find the lobby a wee bit too small, not enough seating. Good security with clean and cosy room with a nice view from the 39th floor. No breakfast, but there are many restaurants in the shopping mall below with many varieties of food. Internet speed was o.k.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Keminoo
Dear Keminoo,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a chance to stay at one of our highest rooms. I bet you had great view of Jakarta at night from your room.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to book you rooms in HARRIShotel.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Harris Suites is another groovy looking hotel. The rooms are standard but the colouring is fresh. The hotel is in a tower so the views are reasonably spectacular...even through the smog.
The location is good for shopping and a few night clubs and vars are close by. The BIG down side to this hotel is there isn't anywhere in the hotel to eat, so obviously they don't provide ANY breakfast. They direct you to the coffee shop where you can buy a coffee, croissant, bun or microwaved scrambled eggs etc. It's not the best food I've eaten. The hotel is in a shopping complex with one descent place for breakfast which they don't tell you about there's plenty of restaurants to eat at in the afternoon or evening. There's also a giant slide which travels down a few floors for the kids. The pool doesn't get very much sun in the afternoon and the water was super cold! There's a nice bar near the pool. The shopping centre is very handy and the location to clubs makes staying here a bonus. The gym is ok and there's an outside tennis court. The hotel is like most 'groovy' hotels, new clean facilities and lots of bright colours. The proximity to other large shopping centres near this hotel are the reason you would stay here. They need to do something better as an option for breakfast or direst you to the other early opening breakfast restaurant. And please put in a soft drink machine for after hours.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors for the view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Greg S,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your detail experience with us. I am glad that our product and service can match your expectation, although it is true that we do not provide any breakfast at our hotel because we do have neither restaurant nor room service. However, there are lots of local and international chain restaurants in fX Sudirman mall, which are one step away from our lobby. Some restaurants have opened from 6am to provide breakfast to our guests. Since our hotel is located inside the mall, there are a lot of entertainment for you to enjoy such as shopping, dining and having karaoke. So, our hotel is perfect for either short or long stay.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to book your room in HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Antipolo City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is situated in the Fx Sudirman Mall, which is within the SCBD, making our stay convenient with an easy access to transportation, malls, and restaurants.

Breakfast is not included, but don't fret, Wendy's, Kenny Rogers, CBTL, Starbucks, Pepper Lunch, and other dining areas are available at the ground and basement levels of the mall.

The room is spacious enough for two, including the bathroom. Beds and pillows are very comfortable, not bad for a 3-star hotel. What's also surprising is, their smoking room does not smell like one. The exhaust must be working very well and the air freshened they provide truly prevents the smoking smell stick to the furnitures and beddings.

We're assigned to the 47th floor (topmost) but the water pressure is just enough. Hot water is also available.

It was our first time in Jakarta and Harris Hotel has made our short visit relaxing and convenient.

Terimah kasi, Harris Hotel! :)

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Carla H
HARRISRM, Hotel Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Carla H,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that we did not let you down on your first visit to Jakarta and I am very happy that you had a comfort stay with us. I do hope you had good experience with Jakarta and I am looking forward to welcome you back again in the future. Be ensure to book your room in HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

the shower did not have hot water and the wifi reception was intermittent and weak throughout my stay. other than that, room was as expected.i still will go back but if there are better value prepositions around in town, might change.

Room Tip: lifts can be a bit busy in the mornings thus takong up to 5mins before one reaches you, especially i...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank gee_em_see
Dear gee_em_see,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I do apologize that you did not receive the level of service that you always receive whenever you stay with us. I have investigated this matter and I have instructed concerned department to check the functionality of our Air Conditioner and WiFi. Thank you very much for your honest comment and I am looking forward to welcome you back again.