“Good View from High Building”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #48 of 460 Hotels in Jakarta
“Good View from High Building”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed in 37th floor, and could see movement of the busy cars like toys that's the best moment stayed there.
Good view, couldn't hear any noisy, but smelly in the room (might be from the AC).
Straight to the Fx Sudirman malls which has many restaurants, tried the Atmosfear games in Fx and Tawan resto! Yummy Porridge.

Room Tip: Choose the highest room to see very nice view of the business district road
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
HARRISRM, Hotel Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear TheresiaDebby,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for your good comment about our hotel. I couldn't be happier to read that you enjoyed your last stay with us and I am happy that our location can provide easy access to enjoy many attractions in fX Sudirman mall.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to always book your room at HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed with other attractive offers included.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I only stayed one night as on a business trip, and decided to change from the usual 'business' hotels that work suggests to this one due due to the location, and I am so glad I did - it was a 5min walk to the office. The reception staff were very welcoming, friendly and efficient, and my room was HUGE - had everything I needed, work desk / wi-fi / coffee / great view of Jakarta. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in - very difficult to get up the morning!! Also shower was powerful and bathroom very roomy. Located on top of shopping center there are plenty of places to choose for dinner, and to pick up anything you may have forgotten. Didn't have time to check out the pool or fitness center - but maybe next time!
Would defiantly stay there again, and can highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: The Higher floors have amazing views!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, Hotel Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear natsjh,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very happy you decided to stay at our hotel this time and I am glad our service had exceeded your expectation. I do hope your business trip went well and I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Be ensure to book your room at HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed with other attractive offers.

Hotel Manager
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed 6 nights with wife and two kids (4 years old and 1 year old). Great value and dito location. Very child friendly. Situated in FX mall which brings lots of comfort! Very near to large shopping malls so you don't have to get stuck in Jakarta traffic.

Service was good. While checked in baby cot was not available eventhough Reserved and confirmed twice. But they fixed a broken one and placed it in our room. Good enough!

No breakfast, But no problem for us since lots of Cheap food in the mall.

Swimmingpool on 10th But a bit cold water. Also fitness and tennis facilities.

Ask for room in upperfloor. Magnificent view of Jakarta skyline!!

• Stayed June 2014
HARRISRM, Director of Sales & Marketing at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear IrfanEindhoven,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I could not be happier that you had a memorable stay with your family. We had noted your request for your baby cot, however it was broken near the day you checked-in. Therefore, we need a bit of time to repair the baby cot so we can provide it to you. I can assure you that guests satisfaction is our priority.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed at HARRIShotels.com.

Director of Sales & Marketing
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was very well looked after. The staff was kind and very helpful. Quality of the hotel and facilities were outstanding. Location is great. Overall very happy traveler and will be back for more. Would recommend

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear James V,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you received the level of service I would expect all of HARRIS players to do to all of our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I together with our two kids aged 7yrs and 5yrs stayed in Harris last weekend for 4 days. We had a corner room,1110, which was really spacious and we had more than enough space for ourselves. The view overlooked Jln Jend Sudirman and the view was spectacular. On Sunday, a car-free day was held and the street was abuzz with people jogging, cycling and even live music from the event below.

Although we didnt really have a nice view from the toilet, it was especially huge and clean. Our kids also enjoyed the swimming pool which overlooked the city. There was no breakfast provided in our stay but that was not a problem at all as the mall is just below and there is an abundance of delicious food. Please do try Sate Senayan at the first floor.. it is awesome!

Taxis were also easily available at the hotel which made it especially easy for us with our young kids. Plus all of them used the meter so there was no worries about being overcharged. Do also check out Jln Sabang which is a short ride away to experience awesome street foods.

Staff at Harris FX from the were all helpful and friendly. Keep it up guys!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lianaalin,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You review about us has said it all about our service and facilities and I couldn't be happier that you had a wonderful time with your family in our hotel.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Just like the colours of the hotel suggests - you can sense the cheery personality through the staffs bright smiles and hotel interiors. And visually, anything that could possibly be in orange colour will bombard you, from the welcome drink at the lobby to the guest slippers in the hotel room. Almost everything is bright orange!
The happy mode continues....you can see the room is modern, clean, decently decorated, spacious and full of amenities. The location inside a mall, is a pretty good idea, you don't really have to travel far for food and shopping....but for those who wants to shop for luxurious goods, Plaza Senayan is just behind...5 minutes by taxi if there's no traffic jam... the most is 10ms ride if traffic is bad.
The free wifi definitely adds to the overall happy mood...

Room Tip: Choose the higher floor with the view of the stadium...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear somadKL,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you're satisfied our HARRIS Lifestyle concept and you felt very happy with the orange color throughout our hotel. Most importantly, you received the level of service that I expect all of my HARRIS players to do. The location of HARRIS fX has been one of our advantage for our travelers because our hotel is centrally located to business district area and shopping malls. I do hope you business trip went well and I am looking forward to welcome you back again.

Be ensure to book your room through HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Harris for 2 weeks while in Jakarta for business. The hotel was conveniently located inside Fx Sudirman Mall so there's a lot of food options, and a short walk to our office. Staff was attentive and polite. There are a number of opportunities that I can see this hotel should improve on. First, the pillows should be changed or washed regularly, not just the sheets. They all smell funky and even if you request for new ones, the replacements still smell like sweat. Also, it is inconvenient for long staying guests to pay every time out charges reach 5M. For what the price you pay, it is enough for basic accommodations. No breakfast served either.

• Stayed May 2014
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Travelchicme,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for staying your experience with us on your recent business trip. I am truly apologize when you did not receive the level of service I expect all of HARRIS players to do. I do appreciate all of your inputs to enhance our service and I will evaluate them with all of my managers.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again.