“Great location, clean and wonderful staff”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #75 of 472 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stay in harris every other week. I find it well located. The staff Dena Santi Risma Rehma joe Agus Eko and all others are wonderful and very helpful. There are no restuarant on premise but the mall has a lot of them. The Blue Bird taxi service from thehotel is very convenient.

Room Tip: High floor
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear DR_DD,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you always stay at our hotel for your business purpose in Jakarta. Your continuous stay at our hotel has shown us that our rooms and service has provided the service that you expect. All of HARRIS Players especially the ones that you mention are very happy when they read your comment.

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor. If you are planning to visit Jakarta again, be ensure that we are ready to provide you the best service again. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed at HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

friendly staff. It is located in a mall called fX Lifestyle, therefore, if you're looking for food, coffee or grocery, look no further.
The room is quite spacious. The bathroom is clean, however, no added value due to its color. Nevertheless, i enjoyed staying at the hotel. Elevator ride is a bit creepy though, if you're staying above 20th floor....it's a loooong ride!

Room Tip: Get rooms below 20th floor, saves time on elevator rides.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Toby279,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your details experience with us. I cannot be happier to read that our guests are satisfied with our service. I do really emphasize our HARRIS players to give the best service to all of our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Guys at the reception are very nice, speak good english.
The location is also good because you have direct access to a mall where you can find everything you need.
The services are also very good (laundry, swimming pool at the 10th floor, fitness space)
Recommended !
Room at the 46th floor with very beautiful view on the city.

Room Tip: ask for a city view

Dear Arnaud R,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I cannot be happier to understand that our HARRIS players provide the level of service that I expect them to do. Hope your business trip went well.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Do not hesitate to book directly to our hotel to get your best rates guaranteed via phone at 021-25554333 or via HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Arrived late at night and greeted with smiles by the night reception, thats what you need after 18 hours flight, very helpfull and made me feel like home, got the highest room level 47 with an amazing view from Jakarta at night... Room was big and clean , the bathroom stuff filled... The only minor thing is the lift was really slow .. But hey i am on holiday, wont kill me at all.. The location was first class... Would stay here again, surely !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Ephie L,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you received the level of service that I would expect all of our HARRIS Players to do to our guests. I do hope that you enjoyed your holiday in Indonesia.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. If you have any plans to stay at our hotel again, be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed at HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located in a shopping centre. Access to everything we needed was great. We enjoyed the hairdresser, massages and restaurants in the centre. Staff were exceptionally friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Fiona S,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very happy when our hotel and service can provide easy access and convenience to you during your business trip. Hope everything was going smooth with your business purpose. I will certainly share your comment to all of HARRIS players as a source of gratitude.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again soon. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed at HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

nice, clean, simple, they got everything I need. Hotel is located in shopping building which you could find many kinds of restaurant. If you'd like to do real shopping, a big shopping center is not far. just 10 mins walk (roughly).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Msuensil,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comment makes me happy and shows me the level of service that I expect all of HARRIS players to do to all of our guests.

If you have plans to visit Jakarta again in the future, I can assure you that we are ready to welcome and to serve you. Don't forget to book our rooms in HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and fast confirmation.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Rooms were clean, fridge was well stocked, great views of the city, friendly and attentive staff and fantastic amenities downstairs. This time my air con was working well and found myself feeling very cold in the middle of the night. I keep coming back here because of the location and amenities - also very easy for people to meet and then move to other places in the city. The only gripe i have is that the walls are thin and you hear almost everything that goes on in the corridor and rooms next to you.

Room Tip: if you're arriving late at night from the budget terminal (T3), arrange for an airport transfer...

Dear gee_em_see,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am very happy that you received the level same of service as you had previously, even you give us more praise about amenities and air condition in your room. Thank you for sharing your experience with us this time. I am glad that we can be your place of accommodation for your trip to Jakarta. You can expect us to welcome you back again to our hotel. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and fast confirmation.