“Among the best in South Jakarta”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #49 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
Singapore, Singapore
“Among the best in South Jakarta”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is a 3star property in a good location. I have stayed here before and, given the price of the room, rate it highly. The rooms are a bit basic but tidy, clean, of decent size and with adequate amenities. Staff are attentive enough and always pleasant. The free wifi works well and is easy to access. The only gripe (if one is particular) is the slow lifts and that not all the lifts service every floor - there are some floors serviced by only 2 lifts while others have up to 6 lifts. The best thing about this hotel is it's location. It is accessible via 2 major roads which is a BIG bonus in Jakarta's traffic. The fact that it does not have any cafe or bar is not important as these are available in the FX Mall where this hotel is located. Overall, this is a great hotel for business people not on a fat corporate expense account.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Bk7575,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

It's good to have you back to our hotel and I am pleased that our room and service always match your expectation. I do agree that our hotel is located very strategically between Sudirman and Senayan, which has eased many of our business and leisure travelers.

I am looking forward to welcome you back personally. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and some attractive offers.

Christophe Claveau

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This is my worst experience staying in a hotel. Can you imagine enter your room with peanuts all over the floor near your bed? I complained, they responsed. Okay.. I thought that's good. Then another happened, gave note to receptionist to clean up the room. They didn't clean it, have to called and asked them to come and clean it. And it's happened again today. The room still mesh up, I thought I can straight take a rest after busy day. Then a hotel staff showed, informed that there's no hanging tag inform to clean up. Man.. if I had that tag, no need to bother my self to gave note to receptionist.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Ik Ching H,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am deeply concerned to learn that you had to experience a situation which is below our standard of service. I have taken notes the issue and I have addressed this to related departments to assess and to ensure that our standard of service are imposed and implemented accordingly.

I really appreciate your review as I always treat all costumers' feedback as direct way to improve our level of service. Once again. thank you very much for your time to let us know your feedback. Hopefully HARRIS Suites Sudirman Jakarta will still become your preferred option of your accommodation in Jakarta.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a no frills local chain. This is not my first visit and i always recommend this particular location. It is very well located in the heart of the southern end of JL Sudirman, within walking distance of Plaza Senayan and Ratu Plaza. Our flight arrived at midnight and we got to the hotel around 1 am and the staff were efficient, friendly and ready to help up out. There are many options in the FX mall for breakfast. its easy to get a taxi and this is my best value favorite. Why pay so much money for the pretentious western chains when i get great service and feel very safe here. ATM machines are located in the mall.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JavaMama58
Dear JavaMama58,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you to share your experience with our hotel. I am pleased to read that you always trust us as your place of stay on your trip to Jakarta. It means a lot to me and all of HARRIS players.

If you have any plans to visit Jakarta again and to stay at our hotel, be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very friendly staff and also very accommodating. The room is clean and comfortable..... The hotel is within the Fx mall which is also very near Plaza Senayan (walking distance) and other shopping and eating areas.... Very comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Kapitan2013,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for share your experience on your stay with us. I am thrilled to acknowledge that our location has eased your trip in Jakarta. Most importantly, you enjoy the level of service I would expect our HARRIS players to provide to all of our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again soon. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed.

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed February 5, 2014

It is my 4th visit to Harris fx, and absolutely will be back again there, convenient to go around, nice view, perfect ^^ don't hesitate to go there, try resto around there, there's food hall on building to buy ur daily needs

Room Tip: Pick higher floor, it's more quite and good view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Maximulianus I,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I cannot be happier to acknowledge you as one of our loyal clients. Thank you for always trust us as your place of stay in Jakarta. It means a lot to me and all HARRIS players.

I am looking forward to welcome you personally in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and to find some attractive offers. If you have any special request, please do mention it upon reservation and our HARRIS players will do their best to accommodate your request.

Napier, New Zealand
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel as the location was perfect for my business and the staff were very efficient. Their youth and enthusiasm was positive and helped to make my stay comfortable. Wifi was great for business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Hels54,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you received the level of service HARRIS Hotel expects to provide.

I have shared your comment to our HARRIS players as a source of gratitude. Also, I am very happy that our strategic location had eased your business plans.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get our Best Rates Guaranteed and to find some attractive offers.

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My daughter and I were in Jakarta this time to look for some stuff for her wedding. The places we needed to go to, which include Pasar Mayestik (fabric and tailoring), Thamrin City (weddiing invitation card and wedding favors), Dharmawangsa Square (wedding shoes , ps. Rococco Rack has some very good collections of past season designer shoes like Cole Haans, Stuart Weitzman, Manolo, even Mischka Badgley, etc), Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia, are all within 10 - 15 minutes away by taxi. Plaza Senayan, Senayan City and Pacific Place (where Galerie Lafayette is) are within 5 - 7 mins walk. Harris is just perfect for us!
The room is simple, minimalist and very clean. The bed is very soft and comfortable. Loved the bathroom which has a glass wall overlooking the Jakarta skyline. In fact the room we're in on the 45th floor (4521) has glass walls with a 180 degree view of the city. It just feels so fresh being in the room, with a tinge of orange colored deco to bring in some good vibes.
The staff is very professional and seemed lively and 'fresh' like the hotel. Although no breakfast is offered here, food is all around.
Will definitely stay here again in our future trips to Jakarta. Have also recommended it to all we know.

Room Tip: Room 4521 is a corner room with that 180 degree view of the city. Loved it
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Suzana M,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent trip with us. I am glad that our strategic location had eased your plans, since I believe there are a lot of things to prepare a fabulous and memorable wedding. I wish your daughter all the best with the preparation. Also, I cannot be happier to read that you received the level of service that I would have expected.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and to find some attractive offers. Don't forget to mention your special request (if any) when you make reservation and our HARRIS players will do their best to accommodate such request.