“Good location & reliable service”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #75 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Extremely good location within the city! (do mind Jakarta's traffic, so it's a good place to hang around the location only, since malls are everywhere), friendly staff, comfortable and well-maintained rooms. Considered to be a good budget hotel in Jakarta. We chose it since it's attached with FX mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank oween
HARRISRM, Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear oween,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent trip. I am glad that our rooms and location have met your expectation. Your sincere comment has been shared to our HARRIS Players as our source of gratitude.

Be ensure that all of us are looking forward to welcome both of you back again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

During my stay last month I was given a room below 15th floor. That room sucks and per my review previously. This time I managed to get the room on the top floor on level 47. Great view and no street noise. But if I recall the rooms from the 45th floor onwards are all smoking. Basically if you are non smoking you are screwed to stay on the lower floor facing brick walls and loud street noise.

There were no breakfast provided but there are plenty of restaurants and eateries due to the hotel being in a shopping complex.

Senayan City and Plaza Senayan is only a few minutes by taxi as with Plaza Indonesia and Pacific Place only a bit further. But all are within good range and accessible even with the worst of Jakarta's traffic. You can even view traffic conditions from your room before setting off.

Word of advice, say you smoke no matter what to get the higher floor rooms but you will have to bare with the tobacco smell in the room.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear medan_traveller,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I acknowledge that you did not have a good experience previously and I want to say thank you for taking another chance to stay at our hotel again. I am glad that you enjoy your stay this time. Thank you for always share your experience every time you stay and I appreciate it because guest's comments are very essential to enhance our product quality and service.

Refer to your comment on smoking smell in floors, I have shared to my respective department to investigate such conditions. For your information, we do have non-smoking and smoking rooms with choices of king and twin bed in higher floors. Therefore, we always encourage our guests to mention their preference upon reservation so we can satisfy our guests at the best. However, all requests will be based on availability.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Rest assured with your staying rate when you book via HARRIShotels.com to get our best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

with less than USD 100, you can get a very nice hotel which located in the heart of Jakarta. Restaurants (local, Japanese, Chinese) are located in the same building. Very safe area and very clean rooms.

Room Tip: please take a room with the view especially above 40th floor so you can see the night light of the c...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Hengky168,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent trip to Jakarta. I am glad that our concept and service have created good experience to you. I do believe that our HARRIS Healthy Lifestyle concept with modern rooms and facilities, combined with strategic location, have provided excellent value to our guests. Your comment has been shared to our HARRIS Players and we are very happy to hear that.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman. Rest assured with your rates when you book via HARRIShotels.com as we will offer you with our best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Excellent hotel in a fantastic location. But like their advertisement, it is very simple, no frills and functional. It lacks a restaurant, but that is really not a problem because there are nice bar and restaurants within minutes of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Francis J,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you were satisfied with our room, location and service. Refer to your comment on unavailability of restaurant, I can inform you that HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman does not have any restaurant at the moment because it is under renovation. However, several tenants from fX Sudirman Mall are ready to serve your breakfast at their outlets.

Be ensure that your sincere comment has been shared to all of our players as our source of joy. For your next visit, please book via HARRIShotels.com to find our Best Rates Guaranteed for you.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was Sunday morning when we arrived at the hotel. We have to enter via Palmerah Street due to car free day at the Sudirman Street. The hotel entrance was full of people too, we enter via the basement. This hotel attached to fx building/mall. Take several floor from the apartment. We stayed at the 43th floor (4307) and the view is amazing, facing the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium. The room is big enough, clean with basic amenities. Staffs are polite and helpful. The gym is at the 10th floor, very basic with several treadmills. The pool is basic 1,1 m to 1,3 m, small no towel provided in gym and pool. No breakfast provided, but they serve coffee, tea, juice, snacks at the ground floor for hotel guests. In front of the receptions there is Kopitiam open 24 hours serving breakfast menu. The other food outlet open at 9 am till 10 pm. The mall itself has lots of shops for daily usage. The hotel is very closed to Jakarta Convention Hotel and Plaza Senayan.

Room Tip: Rooms with xx07 is facing the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear sbysteve,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for staying at our hotel and I am glad that you were satisfied with our rooms and facilities. Your sincere comment has been shared to all HARRIS Players and all of us are grateful to hear that. I have noted your comment on unavailability of towel in both gym and pool since we do provide towel to our guests in those facilities.

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your experience. Be ensure that our players are ready to welcome you back again. You may check HARRIShotels.com to get best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Good location, friendly staff, clean, good wifi, easy to access, & many restaurant and mall around hotel harris such as grand indonesia mall, plaza indonesia, senayan city, plaza senayan, EX. Good facillities with the swimming pool, fitness center, and many more

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Sebastian S,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for choosing HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman on your last trip to Jakarta. I am glad that our service has met your expectation. I have shared this information to our players (That's what we call our staffs) and they are very happy to hear that.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again and Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get Best Rates Guaranteed.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The location of Harris Suites at one end of Sudirman is superb - easy 15 min walk to Stock Exchange, Pacific Place, Plaza Senayan and Senayan City. Easy to get to buildings along Sudirman including Plaza Indonesia. Harris Suites is located on top of a mall so food, supermarket, eateries and coffee shops (Starbuck, Coffee Bean and Ya Kun!) are all available within easy reach. There is a taxi rank outside so no need to go hunting for a cab along the street.

The rooms are so bright n cheerful! - beats a lot of higher end places with its clean, no frills comfortable room decor. The toilet and shower areas are spacious..... If I had to pick on the two things where they could improve it'll have to be to soundproof the rooms better and find more comfortable style of chairs for the workstation. For the soundproofing, I mean I could hear everything that goes on in my neighbour's room and in the corridor (and vice versa).

Overall, very good value for money and thoroughly enjoyable experience. Booking and check in were smooth. The unfortunate thing I foresee is that its popularity is going to keep on growing making it more challenging to get rooms in future. Hopefully the chain is working on similar hotels elsewhere in Jakarta. Would highly recommend Harris Suites to first time and returning visitors to Jakarta.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for the higher floors - the view is better and the overall ambience quieter, but the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gee_em_see,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for your continuous stay with us. I am glad that our rooms, services and location have eased your trip to Jakarta. I have shared your comments to our players and we are very happy to hear that. I have taken noted on your comment about soundproof and I will discuss with our respective department to solve this issue.

Be remind to check HARRIShotels.com to check our best rates guaranteed. Also, do not forget to mention your room preferences upon reservation. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.

Please be ensured that Our HARRIS Players are ready to welcome you back again. Thank you very much once again!