“Perfect for a good quality / no frills massage”

Bersih Sehat Mayestik
Ranked #7 of 101 Spas & Wellness in Jakarta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This is a high end luxury spa where you can relax and let the stress melt away.
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Perfect for a good quality / no frills massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

If you are looking for a good quality, reasonably priced massage (less than 10€ for one hour) in the center of Jakarta, this is the perfect place ! Everything is in the name : "Clean and healthy". No specific ambiance, but the masseuses are capable and nice. Showers are available before and after the massage. Much better value for money than the international hotels in area.
A drawer with a lock is available to keep your belongings safe.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mardeli

• Indonesian first
Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Bersih sehat is just wonderful. Very competent maseuses, clean and decent surroundings and no "extra services" (sex). We have been to bersih sehat almost every weekend since we moved here five years ago, and will definitely continue. Bersih sehat at Pasar Mayestik is the biggest branch, and thus the easiest place to get a massage without having made prior reservatons. We have also been several times to the branches in Menteng and at Hotel Sahid Jaya, Jalan Sudirman, which have been equally good. Our warmest recommendations!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank IngridB1
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best place to loosen up and hideaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am a picky person when choosing a place for a nice massage. I tried the luxurious ones with overpriced service. But as tried Bersih sehat, i just knew it, this is the right place. And each time i went to jakarta, this place is in my itin. Must try! Always clean always friendly gestures.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Syl V
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The name Bersih Sehat fits perfectly. It is always clean and they offer great massage. I always feel fantastic and knot free afterwards. Some of the ladies are better than others, but I have always gotten a very good massage. If you like a lot of pressure, they can give you a barefoot shiatsu massage which can really work out the knots. The price is the best part. If you get the book of 10 massages you'll pay under Rp. 100,000 per massage.

Visited September 2012
Doha, Qatar
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bit noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love massage. I visited BS since few years ago for minimum once a month and rarely visit BS in two years. Recently I visit this place again couple times,last was few days ago.
I think the quality is bit poor now.noisy with the BB and conversation over cell phone,foot step,people talking..and I found the lady was sleeping when she gave me massage in Sahid Hotel branch! Coz of work too much?

In the past I heard th lady will inform the guest to switch off th cell phone.now..I didn't hear anymore.they don't really care.

I still want to comeback there but expect the owner/management do something much better for customer.

Visited September 2012