“The best place to loosen up and hideaway”

Bersih Sehat Mayestik
Ranked #6 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Jakarta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This is a high end luxury spa where you can relax and let the stress melt away.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am a picky person when choosing a place for a nice massage. I tried the luxurious ones with overpriced service. But as tried Bersih sehat, i just knew it, this is the right place. And each time i went to jakarta, this place is in my itin. Must try! Always clean always friendly gestures.

1  Thank SylV919
in 12 reviews
"techniques"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The name Bersih Sehat fits perfectly. It is always clean and they offer great massage. I always feel fantastic and knot free afterwards. Some of the ladies are better than others, but I have always gotten a very good massage. If you like a lot of pressure, they can give you a barefoot shiatsu massage which can really work out the knots. The price is the best part. If you get the book of 10 massages you'll pay under Rp. 100,000 per massage.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love massage. I visited BS since few years ago for minimum once a month and rarely visit BS in two years. Recently I visit this place again couple times,last was few days ago.
I think the quality is bit poor now.noisy with the BB and conversation over cell phone,foot step,people talking..and I found the lady was sleeping when she gave me massage in Sahid Hotel branch! Coz of work too much?

In the past I heard th lady will inform the guest to switch off th cell phone.now..I didn't hear anymore.they don't really care.

I still want to comeback there but expect the owner/management do something much better for customer.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Bersih Sehat means exactly that- Clean and Healthy. Looking for a good traditional indonesian massage this is the place to go, Prices are much lower than "Spas" but the end result of getting relieving your muscle aches and relaxed will be more than achieved. Place has 3 floors with curtains separating massage cubicles. Comes with a sauna,
Try the "lulur" for a full body scrub and massage, a 2 hr treatment with satisfying results.
Weekends are busy especially with expatriate golfers- obviously to have their body fixed after a day at the golf course.
Bersih Sehat is an icon in Jakarta- without the frills of a spa but with the same or better end result!

2  Thank sudirmanman