“Ninety nine - Ranch Market (Jakarta Barat)”

Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 7,773 Restaurants in Jakarta
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: “ninety-nine” is a new lifestyle restaurant that will take customers on a culinary journey around the world’s best flavours and signature dishes. Centrally located within Ranch Market’s new flagship store, The Landmark in Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, “ninety-nine” serves up authentic international and Indonesian cuisine that is true to its roots and above all, fun.
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Ninety nine - Ranch Market (Jakarta Barat)”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great interior, cozy and comfortable. But the food wasn't okay for me and my friends. Took a long time to wait and the waiter was forgot to find the place for us whereas at that time the place wasn't that crowded.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ririeprams

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I came here with my friends to enjoy tea and coffee. Hospitality provided by the staff is perfect, when we got there they were greeted with a warm smile. Knowledge of the food and drinks they sell are very good. And one of the staff that served us very well and smiling.
My friend was very happy with Marrange Lemon Cake because it tastes so delicious, in accordance with the chosen by the staff.
Overall, the staff is very friendly and always smiling. And we'll be back to visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Terez1311
North West England
“Disappointed after a recommendation”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very disappointed, too expensive, my food was cold, service not brilliant. Although there is a lot of choice none of the food looks attractive and I felt it was very overpriced especially the wine which was double what we paid anywhere else. I certainly will not be going back

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Lucyjazzylegs
“Getting worse”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I came here with my friends for dinner. I used to be a regular but I stopped visiting after numerous disappointing experience here. At my friends' request, I came back again. I made the reservation and they said we were on the waiting list because the restaurant is fully booked. There were 6 of us and we ended up sitting on a 4-seats table + 2 additional chairs. From the moment we ate until the moment the restaurant is closed, there were lot of empty chairs. I asked repeatedly if we could move to larger table or put 2 small tables together but they repeatedly told me that all other tables are being reserved.

Food is another story. The baked potato soup was too salty. Their chilli con carne french fries was alright. Their escargot was alright. After contemplating myself to order grilled turky, I decided to go for traditional fried rice (because their traditional fried rice is really good). One of my friends ordered grilled turky. The fried rice was way too oily and way too salty. The turky was half raw. Their pastas also are very bad. After we complained to the waiter about the turky, his replied was "there was no request on how the turky wanted to be cooked". I grew up abroad. We could request our turky either moist or dry. Unlike steak, chicken meat can't be eaten raw.

On another note: we had to wait 10 minutes for cutleries or if we just simply asked for a bowl. After last experience I definitely won't be coming back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MikieMikey
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the most cozy casual eating or chilling”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This place was pretty cozy for anyone wanna have a glass of cocktails or spirit or somethin like that, they have a bar actually. The food for me there are not anything special, but its edible, everything was just fine. I think they are more concerned about the place to hang out with.

1 Thank William I