“Disappointed after a recommendation” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ninety Nine Restaurant

Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 7,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: “ninety-nine” is a new lifestyle restaurant that will take customers on a culinary journey around the world’s best flavours and signature dishes. Centrally located within Ranch Market’s new flagship store, The Landmark in Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, “ninety-nine” serves up authentic international and Indonesian cuisine that is true to its roots and above all, fun.
North West England
“Disappointed after a recommendation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very disappointed, too expensive, my food was cold, service not brilliant. Although there is a lot of choice none of the food looks attractive and I felt it was very overpriced especially the wine which was double what we paid anywhere else. I certainly will not be going back

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Lucyjazzylegs

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Getting worse”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I came here with my friends for dinner. I used to be a regular but I stopped visiting after numerous disappointing experience here. At my friends' request, I came back again. I made the reservation and they said we were on the waiting list because the restaurant is fully booked. There were 6 of us and we ended up sitting on a 4-seats table + 2 additional chairs. From the moment we ate until the moment the restaurant is closed, there were lot of empty chairs. I asked repeatedly if we could move to larger table or put 2 small tables together but they repeatedly told me that all other tables are being reserved.

Food is another story. The baked potato soup was too salty. Their chilli con carne french fries was alright. Their escargot was alright. After contemplating myself to order grilled turky, I decided to go for traditional fried rice (because their traditional fried rice is really good). One of my friends ordered grilled turky. The fried rice was way too oily and way too salty. The turky was half raw. Their pastas also are very bad. After we complained to the waiter about the turky, his replied was "there was no request on how the turky wanted to be cooked". I grew up abroad. We could request our turky either moist or dry. Unlike steak, chicken meat can't be eaten raw.

On another note: we had to wait 10 minutes for cutleries or if we just simply asked for a bowl. After last experience I definitely won't be coming back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MikieMikey
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the most cozy casual eating or chilling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This place was pretty cozy for anyone wanna have a glass of cocktails or spirit or somethin like that, they have a bar actually. The food for me there are not anything special, but its edible, everything was just fine. I think they are more concerned about the place to hang out with.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank William I
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

You can choose half chicken roasted... It's nice for dinner and you can share with your lovely one... Drink also lychee iced tea... It's freshhhh... Have a great dinner everyone...

“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Food quality is very good, staff are friendly, and the location is great in the Mall. The Kiwi Berry is just amazing. Try also the Steak Lyonnaise, very good one.

Recommended