“Go there in non holiday times”
Review of KidZania Jakarta

KidZania Jakarta
Ranked #1 of 57 Fun & Games in Jakarta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kidzania, Jakarta is a family fun complex focused on the world of jobs where kids can play at being a number of different professions. This is an educational activity.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My children loves to go to Kidzania because of the many exciting activities they can do in there. It also makes them feel independent, and such grown ups (experiencing all the nice things about being a grown up).
I salute the fact that they have very strict rules about queuing, because that is definitely most challenging not only for children but also for some of the grown ups (who's teaching the children to cut in lines!!) ..... so I hope Kidzania imposes strict rules at all times on this, because we are a society who doesn't feel right to even gently remind those who are cutting lines.
That's also why I only take my children in non holiday times there. Definitely cuts the queuing time so they can experience more activities.

3  Thank tjabe
There are newer reviews for KidZania Jakarta

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My 6 years son can't stop talking about kidzania.
I lovevit myself being an adult. It is an educative theme park.
But could be crowded, and tiring queue for several favorite attractions such as pilot and fire fighter.

2  Thank MKartini
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Kidzania is great entertainment for kids, rather than bringing them to a video game places, kz actually teaches the reality to your kids.
You want something = you work for it!

I always organize 15 children to go to kz to get a group discount.

An "education ministry" will assist me throughout the whole booking process.

I think it's great kz has quota on the amount of children to give enough space for everyone.

One thing that is annoying, is that there are more adults than children inside.
I really suggest kz to have an "educator/tour leader" for the group of children inside, therefore limiting adults to enter the venue. It will give parents' ease of mind (knowing the kids in the hands of proffesionals) and also teaching kids to have independence.

3  Thank fourtimesayear
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Good place to learn how to produce things and money. But some products just push the commercial to the kids. Less exproring in the how to make.

4  Thank NovaHS
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a great concept for kids. This is our first visit to Kidzania and we were a bit overwhelmed with the activities. We were so limited with time and managed to enjoy few areas for our 6years and 3 years old.

And yes - BIG BIG problem - are the school teachers and/ or parents in school trips cutting the queues. It happened to us several times - such a bad example for the kids.

Very limited time, big crowd, not-so well mannered adults - we didn't enjoy it much. On the positive note, the lounge for parents is okay, there were few parents enjoying the lounge for obvious reasons.

They have to split the day into two parts - too commercialized! We didn't like that a bit - give the kid a full day like any other amusement for kids and it'll be great!

Perhaps if we planned the activities beforehand it will be better. (Or not.) Anyhow, would not be back for quite sometime to confirm.

1  Thank Turknoys