“It's Okay”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

It's not very authentic, but my friends and I love it. I went with my brazillian friends so they should know what to order. I like that they serve in such big portion (I was very hungry) and even then I couldn't finished all. We did order quite a lot cause we wanted to try everything lol..we also love that we can dance there.
I like the ambience of this place. It's an old place - almost all mexican restaurant I tried in Jakarta were old. Their staff was friendly and that's all.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not really Mexican food, if you know what I mean. Mediocre food, indifferent service. The only worse food I've had in Indonesia has been the Amigo's in Bandung, which is way worse than this location.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife used to come here 15 years ago when she lived close by and walking through the doors again was amazing for her as it hadn't changed a bit. This was a brilliant night's craic as the food was great, there was live music and even line dancing! Could not recommend it enough as it is a surreal experience seeing locals singing Country music and wearing Cowboy hats!

1  Thank Robin F
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Amigo's is a Kemang institution and must be one of the longest running restaurants in Jakarta.

Our group enjoyed some decent mexican food and a jug of margarita. A few things have changed over the years which: there wasn't the corn chips and salsa on the table and the generosity of the avocado left a little to be desired. In general however the food was good and the service reasonably quick.

We would come back if we had a reason.

1  Thank Ive_Been_There_2011
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nice atmosphere, the waitresses are friendly, the food is good and you can feel like going with a big family to a big family. Together with friends it ia a nice place to go, drink, chat and forget the rest around you.

Been to Amigos Restaurant Jakarta? Share your experiences!