“Rotisserie chicken and barramundi ate my favorites”
Review of Koi Kemang

Koi Kemang
Ranked #114 of 8,149 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mampang Prapatan
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We are regulars. I love the place. Service is fast and pro. Food is cheap and tasty. Recommended. Cider is better than beer. Bring your own bottle for a 10$ cork fee.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

It's cozy and i like the atmosphere.
I've got mix reviews for the food. The Rotisserie chicken i ordered was perfectly cooked and perhaps one of the best chicken dishes I've ever had. However all the other dishes my friends ordered were not so great. The mashed potatoes taste like uncooked instant mashed potatoes, The steak was appropriately cooked but the grade of the beef used was low. The pasta wasn't so great either.
We also ordered the cheese Quessadila as the appetizer and it tastes great.
It's perfect place to hang-out with friends on weekends. If you find it hard to find this place, it's right next to the petrol station.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The atmosphere is nice, and the food quite good. Price / quality is not necessarily the best.
Recently we went for brunch, and admittedly the combination of two plates of eggs Benedict with a portion of fries is not usual, it is not difficult either to get them on the table at the same time.
As it went, the eggs arrived, but no fries. The waiter mentioned something about fries coming. After some 5 minutes we asked a waitress to please check what was happening with the fries. She quite effectively disappeared, but nothing more. Another 5 minutes later we tried with another waitress. When she left, yet a third waitress eagerly came by to clear my empty plate, which was around the time I got upset. Eventually success was there, and the fries arrived.
The fact that they were forgotten at first is excusable, it happens. The fact that it took 3 different persons, and a good 15 minutes to cook up some fries.... well, I will the management decide if that is excusable or not.

alaincornil, Owner at Koi Kemang, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We are very sorry about your bad experience.We are working on this to prevent this kind of problem to happen again in the future.Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Very nice place with a good atmosphere. However the food was poor. The hot and sour soup was neither and the Indonesian noodles very oily with no great taste.
Don't let that put you off though. Maybe it was just one of those nights.

The bar area is very nice and relaxing with a good clientele.
Drinks were good also. (martinis)
I think it would also be a good lounging place for afternoons.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great atmosphere for business and pleasure. Good management, great service. I love their, newly introduced to me, Guavaritas!!!!

Thank B. P