“Always having great meals”
Review of Koi Kemang

Koi Kemang
Ranked #117 of 8,160 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mampang Prapatan
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Good atmosphere, quick service - like the interior
Has a great variety of food selections, latte is pretty good and many soups are my favorites.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I ordered rhubarb cake and it was okay. I don't actually remember the price, but I remember it was quite overpriced for a little slice of cake. I enjoyed the ambiance though. Quite cozy for a lazy saturday night

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Koi in Kemang is a popular place to eat, drink and hang out with friends at the bar.

The menu has a lot of variety, its food style tends to be European, American and Asian, all with a European cooking style .

Food is very good taste, portions are satisfying but not overwhelming and the wine selection is good.

This was my first visit, I was invited by friends who live in Kemang so they know the scene there, the restaurant is fairly big, but reservations on weekends are a must, even during a long weekend like Easter, as there were many guests.

There is music by a DJ, a big bar with savy bartenders.

Overall. a nice experience, when you crave a relaxed atmosphere and not just food, but also a nice bar

Reviewed March 27, 2013

KOI Kemang probably the most visited place that I have been to for the last 2 years.
Despite of the restaurant is in one of the most crowded place in J town, the place are definitely one of my fave place. Either for a meeting or just hanging out with friends.

Even if I have a gap between meetings and I happen to be in Kemang area, I always going there for checking emails and catch up with works.

I love the ambiance and cozy feeling you have when you are there. The foods, as far as I ever tasted, are great and delicious. The staffs are always helpful.
I always love their coffee. Either the cappuccino or cafe latte. They also has a good list for wines and alcohol. So basically you've got all you need in term of cafe or restaurant.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We really enjoyed the food we had for brunch at Koi Kemang. The interior of the restaurant is modern and fun. We also ate at Koi Mahakam for lunch, but this was disappointing - especially after the lovely meal at Koi Kemang.