All reviews cilandak town square wifi connection the room was nice late check enjoyed my stay easy access rara citos receptionist mall business location ms
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Easily found near Cilandak Town Square, clean rooms, super friendly staff, affordable price, suitable for businesses in the south and the center of Jakarta. Comfortable, I felt smaller than the other hotel rooms I visited, but that was not a problem for me. the wifi connection was unable to access the login, but was assisted by IT staff to resolve my device problem. Unfortunately they have a very limited parking space.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
ibisstylessimatupang, Manajer Umum at ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ardesphan,

Warmest Greetings from ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang.

I thank you for choosing us and appreciate that you value our employees and services.
Indeed our parking is not very big and can be challenging at times.

I wish to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I stayed at 918, the room was good and comfortable .. loved the atmosphere. The hotel feel is very modern and hip. Great young vibes! One thing that would strike out is that everyone is seen smiling always. Special kudos to Rara and Penti at the front desk. You can ask them for any help at all and they wont disappoint. Be it the tips on what to do in Jakarta or location pointers for grab, grocery shopping, food recommendation or places to party! Their warmth is infectious. 5-stars to Accor group for a great culture!

Dont forget to try their nasi goreng chicken!

Dear SumitKSingh,

Warmest Greetings from ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang.

I thank you for staying with us and glad you enjoyed the facilities as well as the service and food.
I thank you also to value our employees as they are greatly contributing to our success .
Indeed our location is prime and and close to shopping and entertainment centers.

That will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I was stayed at Ibis simatupang for 2 days on my business purpose, the room design is very cozy, the hospitality is well and the food is great.very recomended to stay and the locatiom is very strategic, near the hangout place and easy to find a bus or a taxi

Dear Keyyirsha81,

Warmest Greetings from ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang.

I thank you for staying with us and I am very pleased that you had a enjoyable experience.
Indeed our location is pretty strategic. I also thank you to value our employees.

I wish to have the pleasure to welcome you during your next visit.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I don't see their service me as an accor member. less knowledgeable staff regarding points, system facing issue, overall check-in and check out not smooth, not experiencing good WiFi connection, and this is my first time experience seen sayur asem served at breakfast, unusual. Above all, room service staff is good, and the view is really urban. Near mall, and MRT station.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ibisstylessimatupang, Manajer Umum at ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Raiskarta,

Warmest Greetings from ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang.

I thank you for your comments and sincerely regret that we could not fulfill your expectations.
We have taken up your points concerned in order to immediately take corrective actions.

I thank you again for your comments that have helped us to improve our services.

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Its new hotel, with very good location. Just 3 minutes walk to Citos. The room very clean, the bath room very spacious. The wifi connection is very very good. Unfortunately they have very limited parking lot. Its always hard to find available parking lot after 7 pm. And please notice, even they have more than one receptionist counter, only one well operated. Thats why always takes times when you have to deal with the frontdesk counter. Better be patient. But for me I love to stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
ibisstylessimatupang, Manajer Umum at ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Dear indrabyes,

Warmest Greetings from ibis Styles Jakarta Simatupang.

I thank you for stay with us and am glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and appreciate our services. Indeed the parking can be challenging at times and we are dealing now for better access.

We have taken up your concern so that we can be more efficient.
Again, I thank you for your comments which help us to continuously improve our performance.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.