Jakarta Island, Waterfalls & Hotspring

Book in advance
from
$196.27
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Thousand Islands
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The crystal clear waters of the coral reefs are suitable for relaxation.Relaxing atmosphere with dolphins.with full facilities.There are others activities to do ,such as cycling.with white sand.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019

My wife and I had our wedding reception on Pulau Macan. We hired the entire island and can honestly say that it was worth it. The location is excellent, the atmosphere relaxed, and the staff and food are extremely good.

We'll be back.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Going there to spwnd my honeymoon at the untung jawa island. The gorgeous island with very natural design. The beach is corally, so dont expect to have a white sandy beach. Thhey have small bungalow run by local person wich amazing.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank paramasasti
Reviewed December 7, 2018

Beautiful & small islands where you can unwind for the weekend. A few of the islands also offer other activities like bikes, snorkeling, etc.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank sandeepseshan
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The local turned their houses into homestays for those who travel in group but in fact they're just houses abandon, no decorations or convenient amenities are added. Me and my friend therefore had to ask to join a group of over 10 other people so that the accommodation problem can be solved.

Anyway, sand would be all over the place after the first hangout on the beach, when all people came back to the homestay, so pretty dirty and messy. Crowed, too. People were all over the island we stayed. In my homestay, we are provided with lunch (they brought lunch in family sharing tradition to the house for us) but after lunch nobody came to bring the dishes back. Cats were waiting for us to finish to eat the leftover. So were the flies. I have no problem with cats, let alone i love them so much that i have a car tattoo on my calf. However, this cats were sick, one was pregnant, and one had ears being eaten up by bacterias. Feel so sorry for them and couldn't help nauseating at the same time.

All the things are way too much under expectation. But I had fun with my friend. We hung out on a secluded beach where things looked ugly that nobody went there. My friend and i shared a hammock and had a good talk. So the unpleasant trip actually helped me a lot in realizing how awesome my friend was and how strong our bond was that despite all the negativities, we still enjoyed ourselves.

Date of experience: August 2018