Jakarta Island, Waterfalls & Hotspring

Book in advance
from
$196.27
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Thousand Islands
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this island. They say Thousand Islands is the name but I am not sure that many.
I went to Pulau Harapan (Island of Hope) and spent the night there last weekend. The island was clean and the people was friendly. One thing I really need to get used to was having shower with contained sea water which was a bit salty, but still couldn't make me comfortable.
Me and my friends really enjoyed the scenery, snorkeling and visiting other islands. We also visited Genteng Kecil and dolphin island. We rode a donut boat in dolphin island. It was entertaining really. Then we snorkeled on our way back to Harapan island. The scenery under water was beautiful. I enjoyed watching coral reefs and some beautiful fishes which came on to me.
It was a wonderful vacation I had. I plan to come again and dive.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank didiks1813
Reviewed August 27, 2018

When wishing for a quick weekend retreat from busy Jakarta, this is the place to go. There's some 300ish islands (not a 1000) and a few of them have nice resorts on them but a few smaller ones can be rented out as private islands for some events (that's what I was there for).

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Please choose better boat.. don’t chose the boat the man asking for thousand island..everywhere cheating person in Indonesia.. they simply cheat us.. before go tell different price.. after come back tell different price.. cheating.. Very disappointed..

Date of experience: August 2018
9  Thank Theepha R
Reviewed August 2, 2018

well, could be a little gateway that is not too far from Jakarta,
but its kind of dirty too bad there is very few decent hotel or resort in Pulau Seribu. not recomended for snorkeling. the fishes are so sad. lol

Date of experience: November 2017
5  Thank Raesibarani
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Be aware that the speed boat leaves the bay at 0900, otherwise there are no other way to get to the islands

Date of experience: July 2018