“Good”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Neighborhood: Setiabudi
Description: Phone. 62-21-7260170
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good taste, especially when still warm..
Good for child too.
We'd love original taste.
If you buy and bring at home, keep in freeze and use microwave after

3  Thank Dedy I Santoso I
There are newer reviews for Rotiboy Bakeshoppe

Reviewed March 9, 2013

i am crazy about the taste of the bread.. the smell is really 'killing' me hahaha.... i can spend many pieces eating this kind of bread...so tasty;)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Roti Boy is my favourite snack, I always ask my friend to bring it when the visited me. I love the coffee taste and the uniquely textured of the roti. They maintain the taste and the quality verywell..

Reviewed October 25, 2012

love the taste, actually i love the papa bun more, it has coffee taste on top and also vanilla on top... good price good taste

Reviewed September 23, 2012

the taste and the crispy of the baked bakery is delicious ones !! Even the baking time is not so long !!