“Not recommended”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Not recommended”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I went there with my husband, it was in Pasta De Waraku in Grand Indonesia Mall. I ordered carbonara and my husband ordered something else that i cannot remember. Their service was quite quick but when you try the food, please eat super quickly before it turns cold! They added flour to my carbonara -__- and the price compare to the quality, is too expensive. I

• Indonesian first
Indonesia
“Spaghetti Heaven”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I Like for many Variance of Spaghetti..
Kimchi Spaghetti is so-so
Spaghetti with Beef Bacon is delicious

Their Pizza is really thin, like only a piece of Paper

Their Rice, beef or chicken is Very Good, very tasty

But, Carbonara still the BEST!!!

Visited December 2011
Berlin, Germany
“average taste pasta but very nice dessert!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

this restaurant offer fusion between japanese style flavor in italian pasta. some are work but mostly not, i mean feel bit strange in mouth. maybe this is modern taste for Japanese but for me Japan and Italian has strong organic flavor and when its combine, i don't feel its good in my tongue i feel like a war between two flavor. still I appreciate what they try to create since not so many restaurant here offer fusion between two poles of International food. The most delicious from three pasta I order was the shrimp in chili sauce just like the scampi pasta in ala arabiata style :) the others pasta with slice of meat in carbonara style not so work for me because the meat is in teriyaki style sauce, so just bit too sweet for pasta dish. the other pasta i order is with chiken katsu style, also not work for me. The dessert I order Dear I miss you or lets say the Italian ways TIRAMISU, its very nice dessert ever i taste in this Mall ! the soft of the bread combine in nice vanilla ice cream with some tiramisu cake cut for garnish is very good !

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank faozanrizal
Jakarta, Indonesia
“unique blend between pasta and japanese taste”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

tried kimchi aglio olio pasta, and it was unforgettable. taste was perfect. I am a kimchi fans, while some people are not too keen to this food. I also tried salmon dessert, it was really fresh and melted in my mouth. the tofu was crunchy outside and smooth inside.

Visited November 2012
“so so”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Been here a few times.. pastas are good.. don't order steak coz bad cutting of meat and badly cooked.. I ordered for medium well, what I got is rare I think coz it's soft and the blood came out of the steak. Service is badddd... called for waitress for 5x , all of them told me one moment but then they forgot about it and just walked back and forth doing other things.. I had to bang the table for a waitress to come with a sour face. Kids meal is good looking and good taste.

• Visited October 2012