“average taste pasta but very nice dessert!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Pasta De Waraku

Pasta De Waraku
Ranked #3,934 of 7,684 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Berlin, Germany
“average taste pasta but very nice dessert!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

this restaurant offer fusion between japanese style flavor in italian pasta. some are work but mostly not, i mean feel bit strange in mouth. maybe this is modern taste for Japanese but for me Japan and Italian has strong organic flavor and when its combine, i don't feel its good in my tongue i feel like a war between two flavor. still I appreciate what they try to create since not so many restaurant here offer fusion between two poles of International food. The most delicious from three pasta I order was the shrimp in chili sauce just like the scampi pasta in ala arabiata style :) the others pasta with slice of meat in carbonara style not so work for me because the meat is in teriyaki style sauce, so just bit too sweet for pasta dish. the other pasta i order is with chiken katsu style, also not work for me. The dessert I order Dear I miss you or lets say the Italian ways TIRAMISU, its very nice dessert ever i taste in this Mall ! the soft of the bread combine in nice vanilla ice cream with some tiramisu cake cut for garnish is very good !

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank faozanrizal

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“unique blend between pasta and japanese taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

tried kimchi aglio olio pasta, and it was unforgettable. taste was perfect. I am a kimchi fans, while some people are not too keen to this food. I also tried salmon dessert, it was really fresh and melted in my mouth. the tofu was crunchy outside and smooth inside.

Visited November 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Been here a few times.. pastas are good.. don't order steak coz bad cutting of meat and badly cooked.. I ordered for medium well, what I got is rare I think coz it's soft and the blood came out of the steak. Service is badddd... called for waitress for 5x , all of them told me one moment but then they forgot about it and just walked back and forth doing other things.. I had to bang the table for a waitress to come with a sour face. Kids meal is good looking and good taste.

• Visited October 2012
Bogor
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Average portion, average taste and average service. I went to Pondok Indah Mall branch and the service is not great, we were given a table at the corner and the waiter seem so slow and almost didn't see us. All the time I have to raise my hand high in the air for 4-5 minutes just to get attention from them. Maybe that's why the pasta didn't taste so good :D

Visited September 2012
Jakarta
“Great place for Japanese Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Cozy, delicious, unique, Pasta de Waraku gave a new experience in enjoying pasta. Having broad variations of pasta, Pasta de Waraku is worth trying

Visited November 2011