“Great bar with amazing staff”
Review of Le Burger

Le Burger
Ranked #648 of 9,854 Restaurants in Jakarta
Description: Le Burger curated by father and son chef duo Jean-Georges & Cedric Vongerichten. A burger bar where you can enjoy your gourmet burger on the go, or dine in while enjoying craft cocktails and beers in the heart of SCBD, amidst a warm, casual vibe and playful interior by Rockwell Group.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was with my family, we had great time we used to come to le burger I really like the ambiance, but this time I met micheal he’s great at making cocktails even he made some great mocktails . Thanks micheal we will visit again

Date of visit: September 2019
axelnarendra1, Public Relations Manager at Le Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ridwan a,

We are very happy to know that you're very pleased with our team service and we will always keep up our standard. We look forward to having back anytime soon!

Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had heard alot about this place an its burgers so decided to have a taste for myself since I was in town and it was an excellent plan. The burgers are delicious and the staff are very kind and welcoming. Specially Micheal he made awesome drinks for me and my friends. He was very attentive and nice. His cocktails were amazing. Thanks alot Micheal.

Dear sayarack12,

Thank you for your recent visit to Le Burger and it was our pleasure to know that you're having a great time with us. We really appreciate on your kind support to our team and we would love to have you back anytime soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best crafted beer in Indonesia thanks to micheal he is really good at suggesting things he asked me to try their beer and i loved it, and thanks to pupuy who makes great mai tai with pandan my girlfriend was amazed, great burgers too. We will definitely come back

Date of visit: September 2019
axelnarendra1, Public Relations Manager at Le Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jayseaneats,

Thank you for your recent visit and it was our pleasure to know that you loved our signature Le Beer and our cocktails suggested and made by our Bartenders. You can always come to our bar and let the bartenders make a drink out of the menu based on your preferences. We look forward to serving you again anytime soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Beat burger at the moment in Jakarta. Loved the truffle burger with the brie cheese, although some may find it a bit on the salty side. Would definitely go back to satisfy a burger craving.

Dear Yenfnd,

Thank you so much for your kind review and it was our pleasure to know that you had a great experience while dining with us. We just added couple of new menu include Fish Burger and Chopped Salad. Give it a try when you come back to Le Burger and let us hear your thought on it.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

This is a regular stop for me on most visits to Jakarta. It makes a nice change if you need a break from the local Indonesian style of food (which is great too!). The burgers are well made and beef tastes well-sourced. The vibe is very relaxed considering the restaurant is attached to a high end hotel. Prices are a little on the high side but cheaper than you would pay in a similar setting in more developed cities around the world.

1  Thank WiserTraveller

Dear WiserTraveller,

It is our pleasure to hear that Le Burger becoming your regular stop every time you visiting Jakarta and to know that you really enjoyed our burgers. Currently, we just added new additions to our menu include La Chopped Salad and Fish Burger. Give it a try on your next visit and let us hear you review about those 2 new menus