“old hotel in a good location”
Review of Aryaduta Semanggi

Aryaduta Semanggi
Ranked #118 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

this hotel is located in the middle of semanggi. it has nice room but all the furniture is the old one, major problems is cleanliness of its room. though it has been cleaned by housekeeper, floor still dirty. one of its bathroom was clogged and housekeeper didn't clean it. so for 2 days it still clogged. 2 of 4 AC in the room should be repaired because it wasn't cool and there's drop of water that always dripping from AC. if window in warehouse
get opened, there are so many waste of cigarette.it means it wasn't clean for long times. the food is having taste but average taste.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I just stayed in this apartment and found it to be uninhabitable.
The apartment needs to be demolished or needs a major renovation.
Furnitures and beddings need to be thrown away due to very poor condition. I regretted staying in this apartment for the price I had paid. For this price, I could have got a better deal.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hotel standing tall in the center of business area, walking distance to big shopping mall, international hospital and also public transportation...but they are far from noise since they are within the complex. Room are clean, they refurbish some rooms if I noticed, bed and towels are clean and very comfortable..it just you will feel like home since they are apartment layout and staff very attentive...well do not compare to 5 stars diamond like Hyatt or Ritz etc but very valuable for money, i believe you will feel recognize in this Hotel especially you stay more then 3 days..people are awesome at reception

Room Tip: just ask the reception to get repainted rooms...otherwise don't pay it !!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Adjid G
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for business purpose. I stayed for 2 nights (initially it was plan for 3 nights, but then I decided to continue my stay in other hotel).

Good thing about this hotel, it is located close with mall (Plaza Semanggi), only need 10 minutes walking from the hotel.

Seems that they convert 1 tower from apartment rooms in the past become a hotel. They still keep the other tower as apartment. Meanwhile, seems that the room arrangement in this hotel still refer to previous when it was apartment.

My secretary booked for me to stay in 1 unit with 1 bedroom. Apparently, when I arrived in the hotel, front desk said that hotel is full so they upgrade my room become 1 unit with 3 bedrooms, in which it was not give me any benefit since I stayed alone. So, 3 bedrooms it is. A quite large unit equipped with kitchen set, dining table with 4 chairs, and a living room with big TV.

So many drawbacks for this hotel, furniture including bathtub are so old, I got a smoking floor which the smoke smell still remains there until inside the cupboard, etc.., electric connection is broken at some location, no working desk (something that i need it the most in this trip). Breakfast is even below from Aryaduta Karawaci Hotel standard.

When I first check-in, front desk told me that I have to pay for the wi-fi connection. Apparently, my secretary told me that it is inclusive in the room rate. The day after, after clarification with the front desk again, they confirmed that yes it is free (bad information??).

Funny story, due to just finished a meeting late night, my colleagues decided to check-in again in this hotel. Surprisingly, they gave my colleagues 1 unit room with 3 bedrooms which they found there was still a suitcase and some clothes inside the room (another blunder??). After apologise, they decided to change my colleagues room to the other room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Big apartment. Good for big group. But everything old slow service. Breakfast not bad. People kind and polite
Room doesn't come with kettle and iron. You have to request then they only will provide but the one they gave me not work

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank yeejia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed here when I attended a 4-day event in SCCC Sentul City in Indonesia. What I liked about the hotel is its convenient location. (Mall and money changer is a very short walking distance away.) I accommodations I stayed in had 2 bedrooms, a living room, TV and kitchen. It was very convenient to have a fridge and washing machine because I had to use the drier once for the clothes I washed and used for swimming. The swimming pool was also big enough and enjoyable for individuals and families. My room was cozy and I really really enjoyed sleeping there. But the living area and other parts of the apartment-type accommodations looked a bit old. But it was clean nonetheless. Overall, I loved my stay here. The staff were also helpful and approachable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Riza O
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good place to stay with group of family or friends. And the place is in the centre near by shopping mall. The service is good too. You can request for water dispenser from the hotel of course have to pay additional but don't worry it really cheap.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family