“The go-to place for Thai food in Jakarta”
Review of Sukhothai

Sukhothai
Ranked #2,859 of 8,151 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Enjoy authentic Thai fare at Sukhothai Restaurant. Our talented Thai chef at Sukhothai will dish up an authentic feast, which you can enjoy in a unique atmosphere highlighted by a waterfall, for an unforgettable experience. Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 - 14:30 and 18:00 - 23:00Saturday - Sunday 18:00 - 23:00
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved all the food we ordered... the place itself is quite large and well laid out, the waitresses were very polite and accommodating.

What I like most is their Thai iced tea - can't complete my Thai dining experience without this. Their Thai iced tea was very good...although I wish it has your choice of size :p

Overall good experience, great food, great company, a great place to eat and relax after office hour.

The-Media-Hotel, General Manager at Sukhothai, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Repot,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor.

We strive to deliver a good product and service to all our guests and we are delighted to hear that we succeeded in this during your visit.

I am looking forward to welcome you back anytime soon!

Kind Regards,
Mr. Algamar Idris
General Manager The Media Hotel & Towers

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I recently had dinner there with my family. we took an all u can eat, its quite unique to have all u can eat at Thailand's restaurant. the food is OK. some delicious, some is so so. well its all u can eat, just choose what u like. ^_^
O yeah their Tom Yam Soup is highly recommended. Try it i bet you will like it ^_^

1  Thank Sie_Ferry
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The taste suprisingly good, outstanding! They have good hosts also... Make me feels like home.
Very affordable price. I trully recommended to all Thai's food lovers to visit Sukhothai and experience with their services...

1  Thank Kusnati
Reviewed January 18, 2013

As far as first meals in Jakarta go, the meal my partner and I enjoyed at the Sukhothai really set the bar high for Jakartan restaurant culture!! The ambiance was romantic, the view was of building lit up with flourescent lights, and the seating proved a source of humour as my partner didn't realise he could stretch his legs all the way to the floor and sat cross-legged for the whole 2 hours!! The food was scrumptious, and served by the bucket load!!! The service was the best we had in Jakarta! The booze was a little pricey but thats Jakarta for you!! All in all a cracking restaurant in our favourite Jakartan hotel!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My wife and I attended this venue and can honestly say the food was nothing short of sensational! The service was very good and we will certainly be returning on our coming trip over.