“Everything is so good here” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seribu Rasa

Seribu Rasa
Ranked #6 of 7,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Hong Kong, China
“Everything is so good here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

In general I am not Indonesian food fans, but this one is different. Almost all dishes I have tried I like. Also the environment is unbeatable so spacious and high ceiling. Must try!

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“A must for local food in upmarket resturant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went here with local friends, we r from Australia so good to have local knowledge. Would highly recommend. Rendang is superb as was green curry. Had fish, moist and tasty. The only negative was that the beer was not super cold but would go back again and would recommend to fellow travellers.

• Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
“OK Indo Food at OK price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

My local friend took me to this place. It was kinda hard to find. At ambiance was good (not great or special).

The food was ok not bad or great. The Beer I ordered was not cold and was opened before coming to my table so no going back. Food cost about $6 to $12. they have a set menu for 5 at $110. Bintang beer was $4.50.

The service was real shabby.

I would not go back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Rad_Cyrus
Indonesia
“Fantastic restaurant! Great ambience, excellent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Jakarta, serving local Indonesian food from various parts of the archipelago. The premise was beautifully designed, with wood, stones and water elements. The lighting was perfect to create a lovely evening ambience. The food was excellent, We had the 3-flavoured fried fish, and it tasted wonderful. The satay was very good too.
I strongly suggest making reservations, as place is a favorite amongst the upscale locals and expatriates. I had been turned down in 2 occasions when going there without prior booking.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Not the worst but not the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

So.. First of all, I did not realise that Seribu Rasa, Menteng was gonna be that packed. Sure I chose that one over the other two because of its ambience, knowing that the one in Menteng was the first branch to open hence it's more authentic and traditional than the other two. So I confidently walked in with my bf and BAM we had to wait for 30 mins to get a table. Not long, but we were hungry so there ya go.

Anyways, ambience wise, I have to admit it's breathtakingly beautiful. Though located in the middle of Jakarta CBD, it's spacious and has separate areas for functions, also smoking and non smoking areas. Well-lit and airconned (which is important for me), but the staff are not all that friendly.
I dont think I saw a single table occupied with locals. Instead there were Jap, Koreans, and Westerners. Definitely used for business meetings and such.

Food wise, I'd give it 7 out of 10. Oxtail soup was nice but didn't have enough flavour to spoil my taste buds. Prawns were beautifully cooked and veggies were also delish. The food came out relatively fast and at the same time, which was nice.

I guess my only advise would be to book ahead. Gotta try this place at least once and who knows you like it better than me! :)

• Visited December 2013