All reviews taman ismail marzuki public swimming pool family mart facing the street mini market short stay train station convenient store strategic location the ground floor hotel is located mineral water city view comfortable bed taxi wifi mcd
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

I stayed at this hotel on the first day of my visit to Jakarta. It is located in the Cikini area and my first impressions about this place are good. I also liked the staff as my check in is very fast. I checked into the room and it is comfortable with a nice bed and clean bathroom.

The problem began after I returned back to the room after having dinner at one of the restaurants outside. It is 10 p.m. and as I came inside my room it is very hot. I waited for 30 minutes for the air conditioner to start cooling the room. It did not and now I started sweating.

I called the house keeping and he kept on fiddling with the air conditioner but nothing was happening. He could not understand english so I had to go down to the front office and asked them for a change of room. It is a very frustrating experience particularly after a flight journey.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
65  Thank georgiovalentino
IBJMC, Manajer Umum at Ibis budget Jakarta Cikini, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear epicureantales

Warmest greetings from Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini

I am delighted to read that your first impression was good.

We particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable encouragement and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests.

On the other hand, I am deeply sorry to learn that you encountered Air Conditioner problem in the room, These issues had been shared to our engineering manager for further actions and immediate improvements. As well as a refresh training has been conducted to our Front Desk Team to be pro active to provide quality of services.

Once again thank you for sharing your great feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Ngurah Sedana

Warmest greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas .

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with Beautiful white sandy beach, friendly and helpful staffs.

We will continuously be doing our extra efforts to ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience. I do hope that you can visit us again soon and that I have a chance to meet you personally and ensure that you would have a better experience . If i can be your assistant, please do not hesitate to contact me at eam@novotellombok.com.

On the other hand, I am deeply sorry to learn that Breakfast experience did not meet your expectation, These issues had been shared to our F&B Director for further actions and immediate improvements.

Once again thank you for sharing your great feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the nearest future.

Ngurah Mertha Sedana
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Was visit this hotel for short business with my baby,, the room is good for this price ,, the staff nice , but on my last night of stay I have asking the receptionist, If it’s possible for me to have a breakfast box, because I will do an early checkout, he said yes , and suggested Nasi Goreng or Bread,, than I asking it’s possible to have Nasi Goreng when I’m leaving the hotel at 5 am in the morning?? And he said, will asking the breakfast staff for it. Than i decided to have just a UNTOASTED BREAD, I said to him I just want a breakfast box,, Don’t make it complicated, if it’s just a bread and jam will be fine. He said “ok madam we will prepared for you at 5 am next morning. The next morning i went to the reception to do the check out, and than I have to asked about my breakfast box, which is not ready, he asking me to wait they like prepared ASAP, after 30 minutes of waiting and my driver has come , nothing was happened, than 1 man said to me that they couldn’t make the breakfast box for me, because they was forgot it. What is this nonsense,, After a long talk the other day and wait about 30 minutes and they suddenly said they can’t make it !! And I leave the hotel and no one said sorry !! At this point I just disappointed!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Tietzwina01 ,

Warmest greetings from Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini.

Thank you for choosing Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini as your accommodation during your short business and for taking your precious time to share your experiences.

On the other hand, I am deeply sorry to learn that you encountered Breakfast problem,even though an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion.
The issues you have alerted me have been addressed with team concerned to make immediate actions and improvements. We are on process to improve our service specially how to fulfill any guest request.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back and feel our improvement of service in the nearest future.

Reviewed November 28, 2018

I was on a short business trip to Jkt and this hotel fits the bill. room is clean and simple not cluttered. My room is facing the main road and it is not noisy. Breakfast is simple and adequate. staff very helpful especially the front desk and the security guys

Date of stay: October 2018
IBJMC, Manajer Umum at Ibis budget Jakarta Cikini, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Dear mat_asri,

Warmest greetings from Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini..

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable encouragement and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests.

We will continuously be doing our extra efforts to ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience. I do hope that you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

The rooms have all you need, a comfortable bed, shower, AC but it’s old and it looks like they haven’t done any maintenance works in a long time, i think Ibis and I always think it’s nice, they have good hotels and is always a sure thing, but not this time.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IBJMC, General Manager at Ibis budget Jakarta Cikini, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear Rveber,

Warmest greetings from Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini.

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Located on main street of Cikini Raya. Easy to find restaurants here just within walking distance. Easy to get taxi as well. Staffs are nice and helpful. I like to have my room facing the swimming pool at the back, instead of facing the street. It's quiet during night sleep. But on certain days, you might be awaken at 5am by the activities on the pool. But that's ok for the early riser. Breakfast is simple, like cereal, fried rice, etc. I will surely come again.

Date of stay: August 2018
IBJMC, Manajer Umum at Ibis budget Jakarta Cikini, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear chitra w,

Warmest Greeting from Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini...

We sincere thank you for your time to share your experiences during your visit to our hotel. We are glad to know that you had memorable stayed and you rated us for 3 stars.

We will share your appreciations to all of our staff, as our motivation to keep improving our quality of services.

Once again sincere thank you for your feedback, we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Kind Regards,