“Good Japanese food ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Kahyangan has stood the test of time : the food and service are both impeccable ..
The views of the HI bundaren are splendid and are an added bonus

2  Thank 367rajas

Reviewed June 14, 2019

Have been to many Japanese Restaurants in Africa, Europe and Asia. Thought I had seen them all. However, our visit to Kahyangan Teppanyaki was mind-blowing, The service was excellent and top notch. The Chef was very good. You can therefore imagine the quality of the food- delectable, savory, appetizing tempting and exquisite. To top it all, while we were enjoying the great email, we heard some music in the background. We just assumed that the music was being played from the Juke box. How wrong were we! By the time we turned around, we just saw this groups of amazing singers belling out good songs. They even did some special songs for us. Boy, were they good?

Special mention to Kristin, our waitress. She was a rockstar.

If you are in Jakarta, please make sure that you eat at the Kahyangan Teppanyaki. You would not regret it.

2  Thank Walesj1967
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

This is the best Shabu-shabu and Tepannyaki restaurant I have ever had in Jakarta, the food is amazing, beside that the most important thing is, they have private room for romantic anniversary dinner and they gave us a beautiful cake to celebrate it.
And what I really love from this restaurant is they have very hospitable and pleasant servant. Last night I was served by mba Kiki and she was even arranging my table for taking a picture. so thoughtful. Will definitely be back for another events. Thank you Kahyangan for making our Wed Anniv Dinner wonderful.

4  Thank michelinemax
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

A week before a long holiday, we decided to have something light and quality for dinner. I came to Kahyangan years ago w my parents. We ordered tempura for the appetizer in which they were crispy and delicious. For the main we ordered 2 sets of beef for shabu shabu and udon.
We put the veggies in hot broth and dipped in the special sauce and truly great place, it’s simple but quality. Love to return and thank you for a great evening!!

Date of visit: May 2019
4  Thank Dharmadji5
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time we go here. This time is for celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary and my wife’s birthday. Indri and Akim help me to prepare a little surprise for my wife and everything was amazing. The talent and band are very helpful

Foods are very tasty as expected. We ordered salad, salmon sashimi, scallop, lobster, teppanyaki set, and choco cake. Ingredients are very good and cooked perfectly with their own dressing style.

Thank you for the hospitality. We will come back again for sure.

Date of visit: May 2019