“Delicious food, great service and magnificent view”

Kahyangan Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 9,643 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The best restaurant in Jakarta, with great food, view, and atmosphere. I booked the restaurant for my father's birthday. Everything went extremely well, the staff decorated the private dining room with flowers and candle. The service was very good too, my father was very happy and we had a great family dinner in Kahyangan. We will definitely come back again.

11  Thank 47ceciliah

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Never get bored to choose kahyangan restaurant for family gathering, a Comfortable dinding place with a view of city center. Ponzu sauce, rempeyek that always keep me to come to this restaurant. Friendly service from every staff.

11  Thank Elvina1201
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my friends. I like shabu at kahyangan Restaurant, served shabu with ponzu sauce. Kagosima beef wagyu is perfect. And the service is equally amazing, completely professional and yet warmly welcoming. Will be back definitely!

10  Thank l0v3m3
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This time i got dinner at kahyangan shabu2 restaurant i had my dinner in their private room
Its really nice if u could see they have small room for 2-4 person with low min spend only 1,5 millions with city view ♥️
Their shabu2 its always make me fallin in love and the most is “rempeyek” i always ask for more to have my rempeyek

11  Thank mandacharlie
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Went to kahyangan last week, from my point of view basically it's a rigth place for a familly to have dinner.
The perfect place to find an excellent range of good quality beefs in jakarta. View was also nice from this high rise restaurant.

11  Thank andi k