Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$40
Hotels.com$32
Booking.com$41
eDreams$41
Travelocity$32
Orbitz.com$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

It's probably the 3rd time I've stayed at the hotel and given a few bad experiences, I would agree with the negative reviews here. BUT, this time, I'm thoroughly impressed at the significant positive changes the hotel have made. Firstly, the quality of service and the attitude of staff were nothing short of amazing. Special mention goes to Alvina - a truly dedicated hotelier that goes the extra mile to ensure a comfortable stay for her guests. Secondly, in all my travels, I can't emphasise how important Internet connection/speed is for me and this hotel had a terrible one not long ago. But now, it's so much better and I'm sure guests will appreciate how the hotel is willing to make changes for the better. Thirdly, waiting times for the elevator is now so much shorter than before. If you hadn't stayed at the hotel before they made improvements to the elevator, you wouldn't understand how frustrating it can be to wait especially if your room is on one of the higher floors.

In my opinion, the hotel's rank on TripAdvisor does not reflect the current situation of the hotel nor does it do any justice. The hotel shouldn't even be at the bottom half.

Would I recommend this hotel? Yes, I would given my experience but I do encourage those that are planning to stay at the hotel, have at least an open mind that the hotel is making a huge effort and that your expectations should be managed accordingly.

Well done Aston Marina.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank SamSGTraveller
Richard C, Public Relations Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Dear Mr Sam,

Warm greetings from Aston Marina Jakarta! Thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice of hotel, we are truly delighted that our services has met your expectations. Your previous critics has certainly allowed us to improve and achieve greater heights. We are looking forward to see you in the near future, thank you.

Best Regards
Public Relation

Reviewed March 7, 2017

More faster service in front desk, and it will be more comfortable, if the cleanliness in the room can be maintain. More variety of breakfast menu also will make it more great. And the need to improve the swimming pool.

Date of stay: March 2017

Dear Pananingtyasp,

Warm greetings from Aston Marina Jakarta. Thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice of hotel. Thank you for spending the time to share your experience with us, your constructed criticism will surely allow us to improve our services. We are looking forward to see you in the near future.

Best Regards
Public Relations

Reviewed February 28, 2017

If you want to spend your holiday at Ancol Area, this is one of recommended hotel. Offer more facilities like pharmacy, laundry, massage, spa, saloon, mini market compare to some hotels inside ancol area. My family love the pool. oh and the hotel has kitchen for family it gives extra benefit

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aston Marina H, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear christianiajeng,
Greetings from Aston Marina Ancol. Thank you for choosing Aston Marina for your stay and we were truly delighted to know that you have an enjoyable stay with us. I’m also glad that our facilities and services have met your expectations and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others. Let me share with you, we have a membership program that can be downloaded through your mobile “Archipelago” where you can enjoy many promotions through all Archipelago property. We are looking forward to see you again in the near future. Regards, General Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Very bad, I would not recommend this hotel to my friends or family. Poor cleanliness in the room and facilities. Curtain not function properly. Strong smoke smells in the room and the corridor. Chipped furniture. Dirty rugs. Dirty bathroom. Dimmed lighting. Just terrible.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear B4659BOmariar,
Greetings from Aston Marina Ancol. Thank you for choosing Aston Marina for your stay. I do apologize about any inconveniences caused during your recent stay with us. Let me share with you we are on programing to refurbish our guest room and believe it will perform better when you back on your next stay. Please rest assured that we are seriously following up your concerns. We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip. Regards, General Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The room interior need to be renewed, wifi didn't work, some of equipment didn't work, the pool was dirty. The room lighting also need improvement, the kids didn't feel so happy. There was no menu in the room, so we couldn't order the room service..

1  Thank sheilamaulita

Dear Sheila M,
Greetings from Aston Marina Ancol. Thank you for choosing Aston Marina Ancol for your family vacation. I do apologize about any inconveniences caused during your recent stay with us. Let me share with you, we are on programing to refurbish our guest room and on progress to immigrate WIFI provider to improve our connection, believe it will perform better when you back on your next stay. For other feedback, I have seat with my respective manager to ensure that a such similar situation does not reoccur in the future. I hope you would give us another chance to make your next visit as best as it can be. Regards, General Manager