Lowest prices for your stay
$35
$27
Booking.com$41
eDreams$41
Priceline$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Very bad, I would not recommend this hotel to my friends or family. Poor cleanliness in the room and facilities. Curtain not function properly. Strong smoke smells in the room and the corridor. Chipped furniture. Dirty rugs. Dirty bathroom. Dimmed lighting. Just terrible.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aston Marina H, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear B4659BOmariar,
Greetings from Aston Marina Ancol. Thank you for choosing Aston Marina for your stay. I do apologize about any inconveniences caused during your recent stay with us. Let me share with you we are on programing to refurbish our guest room and believe it will perform better when you back on your next stay. Please rest assured that we are seriously following up your concerns. We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip. Regards, General Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The room interior need to be renewed, wifi didn't work, some of equipment didn't work, the pool was dirty. The room lighting also need improvement, the kids didn't feel so happy. There was no menu in the room, so we couldn't order the room service..

1  Thank sheilamaulita

Dear Sheila M,
Greetings from Aston Marina Ancol. Thank you for choosing Aston Marina Ancol for your family vacation. I do apologize about any inconveniences caused during your recent stay with us. Let me share with you, we are on programing to refurbish our guest room and on progress to immigrate WIFI provider to improve our connection, believe it will perform better when you back on your next stay. For other feedback, I have seat with my respective manager to ensure that a such similar situation does not reoccur in the future. I hope you would give us another chance to make your next visit as best as it can be. Regards, General Manager

Reviewed February 22, 2017

The service is overall average. Our keys were not working frequently and we had to go up and down to the front office to fix it. It was very frustrating for us because we lost time a lot due to this problem. Thanks to the nice concierge who helped us solving this hassle (Adrian). We also specially thank him for helping us with our luggage very well, and for arranging a taxi to the airport very well.

My 1.5 years old nephew broke the small juice glass during breakfast and they charged 50.000 rupiah for that. Isn't it too exaggerating for a family hotel? This makes us very hesitant to go back to this hotel again for family trip with small children.

We liked the spacious room, but we did not like that there are some broken places in the room. We booked two 2-bedrooms apartments. In one apartment some amenities are missing (i.e., in dining menu card, wifi, night lamps in the living room).

The location is good, nearby marina and city centre. Amenities were also quite good.

We liked the 333 skylounge resto the best, and also the swimming pool with many plants around.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

very stressful trip , time wasted due queing for just for early check in , staff informed to have a seat and informed later but did not informed at all . I have to queing and about 40mins of waiting time instead of only informed me that 15mins .

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Thank Abdullah Bin Mo... D
Reviewed February 21, 2017

it was a nice shortscape, i was there to escape from my routine after the city election, it was a big room complete with kitchen, very big and various kind of pool, near to ancol and other facility and it's very near with my husband office, so he still could went to work after check out :)
This hotel is value for money. Another stay here? definitely :)