“Typical”

Ranked #23 of 438 Coffee & Tea in Jakarta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Setiabudi
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

all starbucks are the same
beside the pricy coffee, what are they really sell is the ambience
Good athmosphere to hang out for non alcohol beverages
the service is better, well trained staffs

1  Thank inandouthoteltohotel

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I don't think I need to comment on Starbucks - already well known world wide. the coffee is good and so is the snacks. Staff are polite and pfriendly

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I used to buy starbucks back in 2006-2007. It was such a luxury back then and it was truly worth it because even though I put a lot of ice in my frapucinno, when all the ice melted, the coffee still tastes delicious and heavenly.
Recently I went there because of my credit card promo, and the coffee tastes like instant coffee I used to make at home. Baristas won't even bother to answer my question about what's on the menu. Green tea latte didn't taste special at all, I think the quality degradation is too extreme, i decided not to go there anymore.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Starbucks in The Emporium Pluit makes 'to die for Hazelnut Mocha' along with the Valencia Tart are absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Pricey coffee. Can be crowded at times. Staff is slow. wi-fi can be slow. There are other coffee places close by.