“Nice place for hangout with friends”
Review of Social House

Social House
Ranked #38 of 8,151 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Don't bother to make reservations. Try your luck everytime you pay this place a visit.

Food is oustanding. Look out for their menu special (by guest chefs especially) . Thumbs up for the variant selections of meal & beverage.

If you wanna be here for dinner, come early to get a table. The place is always full when you come around past 8pm.

1  Thank hesteriaa

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Even i love the food that i was ordered with my husband (rib eye steak , pizza, homemade lemonades) but the waiters were rude. First waiter clicking on-and-offs his pen unpatiently while we were ordering. We asked where is the menu steak, he pointed smwhere in the menu list, and while we read it suddenly he pointed again the price of that steak as if we can't afford to bought it. Or maybe he thought that we were blind, off course we can see the price in the menu!!! I just feel that Ismaya Group must train their waiters seriously, coz I also found a not nice manner waiter in Mad for Garlic restaurant, one of them group too. Hey we pay a quite pricey food, even it's yum yum but if your service is dumb dumb .. I never think that I would recomend and back there again..

1  Thank Kaylodi
Reviewed July 20, 2013

From the title, we went for breakfast after finding a few other places barely any better than McDs. We ordered the Stack and Farmers breakfast and mixes juices. The service and food was very good. Probably the equal best breakfast/brunch of anywhere in Jakarta.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

they have a nice set up of decoration & atmosphere ,,,but still need improved for food.i like the fries but for bread it came cold,but side dish i like the salad but not good enough for the scramble egg,its to dry,i like the lasagna also.for sausage i love it.Delicious part coming from beef patty of the burger.you should try this ,i really recommend.i like the service staff..their fast and easy to smile.....overall very nice place for killing time in morning breakfast.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I used this place for dinners and I very much enjoyed the overall atmosphere. One dish was bad (lasagne), but the others were good.

The staff is very friendly and fast. The background music is quite loud, but cool. The music fits the overall atmosphere.

I very much dislike the smoking area, as it clearly smells of smoke in the other area as well. This is why I had to be reseated further away from the smoking area.