“Hard to reach”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Since Grand Indonesia level one closed and sterile the space, it's very hard to reach this restaurant without moving the car from the Plaza (my work place). I like the decoration and quotes that they put near escalator. One of my fave place to enjoy the heart of Jakarta.

There are newer reviews for Social House

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This seems to be a very popular restaurant with quite a young trendy crowd. I have eaten here twice already (even though I am neither!) and it was very busy both times.

Service was okay, friendly enough and the food came pretty quickly. Quite tasty, nothing to go 'wow' about but very passable and eatable. Prices not too daft either.

Overall this is a good spot to grab a bite, hang out a little, and have some fun.

1  Thank Sim0nMcC
Reviewed April 19, 2013

popped by this place for dinner since it was just by our hotel. at first look it seemed good with a nice atmosphere, tons of young fashionable people etc. thats about it. we ordered quite a lot of food since the menu was pretty enticing and we wanted to try a variety of things but unfortunately mostly everything was very mediocre and borderline sucky. the cigarette smoke is also distracting.

4  Thank lilybulb
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I Must said I have visited Social House in Dubai.
The Social House in jakarta should be rated above the one that they have in Dubai since they are located in the city centre and they do serve cocktails!!!
In the last 4 months in Jakarta I have decided to spent more of my time including had my christmas eve dinner with my friends there.
The food is nice, the service was quick (Like another cosmopolitan city needed), yet its very attentive.
The ambience should be very important, I love the touch, the crowd.
Now I live in Bali, but of cvourse when I visited my mom in Jakarta I will return to this restaurant again.

4  Thank LangitanLoduwijk
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went there for both breakfast and dinner - breakfast is amazing, dinner food was OK but not impressive. It is def one of the places to be in jakarta looking at the incrowd and the overall athmosphere was pretty good. Definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Rik B