“Great Steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My husband loves this place because of their delicious big portion steak. Our steaks are cooked as good as we asked for. Still I can taste the juicy and tenderness of the meat. I like their mashed potato, but not really enjoy the vegetables. I always end up with full stomach and a little bit pushing my stomach to eat them all. But for my husband, this portion is what exactly he needed to satisfy his belly.
I had their salmon steak last year, and I did enjoy it although they are not the best seller. Never try their dessert yet (I have no empty space in my stomach).
I always eat at Ratu Plaza. Even on weekend, this place is never full/crowded. Recommended for you who want a quiet place and delicious steak.

1  Thank natanoel
OutbackSteakhouseSEA, General Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Natanoel, We are happy to hear we serve ample portions for you and your husband. Thank you for this very nice review and for your recommendation. Although we are hoping you would try our signature desserts soon too! We hope to see you again soon at Outback.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have visited Outback at Ratu Plaza many times since my first trip in 2003 with at least one trip per year. Staff at the restaurant used to greet me by first name. Each year I have noticed decay, but this last trip was the worst. I ordered the largest steak well-done which arrived barely rare. The Kookaburra wings weren't spicy at all. The staff are indifferent and slow. Bartenders are no longer chatty. Prices are higher each year and the food gets blander. Sorry, but I won't be visiting again soon.

1  Thank facorsig

Good day Facorsig! Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit at Outback. Our sincerest apologies, however, for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Our goal is to make your visit at Outback a memorable one, so we would like to share with you that we will proceed to take actions to resolve the situation you have presented. We hope we could follow up on this, so please send your contact details to marketing@outback-sea.com. We hope to hear from you soon, thanks.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Pros:
-the delicious and yummy steaks
-the bottomless iced tea (refillable)
-the tasty onion bloom
-the atmosphere
-the very friendly staffs

Cons:
-the overcooked of foods other than the steaks (the chicken and the baby back ribs) most of it outer corner were burnt

1  Thank Purplerainy09

Good day Purplerainy09, thank you for the positive and negative feedback you shared with us. This will truly help us improve more in all aspects of our service. Though you enjoyed many aspects of our restaurant, it is unfortunate that we were not able to give you 100% satisfaction for the quality of food that you were served when you visited Outback. We hope that you will allow us to reach out to you by sending us your contact details at marketing@outback-sea.com. Looking forward to hearing from you and having you back at Outback again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Was a bit dissapointed with meat served that took almost half of it came with fat or it should said on the menu 200 grams of tenderloin comes with 100 grams of fat. Other than that the burger, appetizer are worth to try

2  Thank Vanquish8
OutbackSteakhouseSEA, General Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Good day to you Valeza N. We appreciate the time you spared to give us your feedback following your latest visit at Outback Steakhouse. We are sincerely sorry that you were not able to enjoy the steak you ordered at that time. We are glad that the burgers and appetizers are to your liking but know that we are taking necessary steps to address the aspects you have presented to ensure that next time will post a more positive experience for you. Kindly send in your contact details at marketing@outback-sea.com to allow us to make a follow up on this. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

First time here. I visited the Pondok Indah Mall branch. The staffs are great in service, so friendly. That's my first impression. We ordered some steak. It come soo delicious. The exact cooking level made the meat tastes even better. The interior of the restaurant looks a bit old but still clean and comfortable enough.Would recommend to others.

Hi Mona N! This is the kind of feedback that makes our day. We are glad that your first impression was a good one, and we also hope that this means you will keep coming back to try the other items on the menu. Our place exhibits the kind of ambiance that makes you feel at home, we’re happy you felt comfortable with that too. Truly, we are thankful that you find Outback recommendable to your family and friends. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience at Outback more satisfying.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!