Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$115
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$47
$109
JW Marriott
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$74
$54
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
All reviewsranch marketmega kuninganstudy roomserviced apartmentwasher dryerbedroom executivefully equipped kitchenlotte shopping avenuesofa bedhome away from homelong stayambassador mallwalking distancethe ground floorkuningan areaa great place to stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our family had a suite room at Oakwood, the room located on 18th floor where we could have great skyline of city Jakarta. The room was great with modern facilities and bathroom. Staffs were smiling and welcoming everywhere and everytime. We stayed on high floor, so we could feel the quiet ambiance and great view of Jakarta. Location could not be beat with fews minutes for the center and great restaurant nearby. We enjoyed our stayed here.

Room Tip: Should stay at suite room or on a high floor to hide out from the noisy of city
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AChengLa
OPCJ-Manager, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear AChengLa

Many thanks for the very positive review; we are glad you enjoyed the apartment, the service, the smiling faces, the views and were able to take advantage of some of our neighbouring facilities.

Our apartments occupy the fifth to thirty eighth floor of the Oakwood Building in the relatively quiet area of the Mega Kuningan circle. The city of Jakarta is alive 24/7 but the ambient noise levels in Oakwood at night are much below many cities I have visited.
Actually all of our apartments should be considered suites because each of them have separate bedrooms mostly with en-suite bathrooms; and of course, the living/dining area comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen.

Once again thanks for your input and hope to welcome you back to Oakwood at some future juncture.

Best regards

Oakwood GM

A TripAdvisor Member
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The experience was good, but few items did turn me off:

1) I placed my bath robe in the toilet after use (in the wash bucket) but the next day, my bath robe was not replaced in the cupboard, but instead was folded and placed on the sofa! There are obvious reason why I placed it in the bucket - to be replaced - and I was very disappointed with this

2) At night, the neighbouring room was playing music from 10pm-12am and the music was audible from my room. Perhaps better sound-proofing can be installed to protect the privacy and peacefulness for the guests - though it could also have been a maximum blast

3) Breakfasts though decent are still sub-par in my opinion due to the minimal selection choices

4) Two instances of black-outs during the night. Perhaps Oakwood could install some emergency lights in the living room in the event of a black-out for safety / ease of guests. It was pitch black and thankfully I was near my handphone and had my laptop on! Good luck if you're in the toilet

Apart from that, stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Oakwood Traveller

Many thanks for your valuable feedback, it is most appreciated.

I note from your comments, the following issues:-

1. With regard to the bathrobe, we shall re-visit this aspect of our housekeeping service and ensure our Housekeeping associates receive reminder training to replace the robe in such circumstances.

2. Oakwood has Customer Service Representatives and Security personnel on duty 24/7. In the event of any form of reported disturbance, a Security Officer would have been dispatched to investigate and the “offending” room occupants would have received a call requesting them to control the volume levels.

3. Breakfast selection – all input on dish variety is welcomed; if you have time please let us know specifically which items would have lead to a “more complete” impression (customerservice.cozmojakarta@oakwoodasia.com )

4. The Oakwood building is equipped with two large diesel powered generators which can assume 100% normal load capacity. On the night in question I, too was sitting on my couch in my Oakwood apartment. The main supply was cut due to a Transformer fire in a PLN (Jakarta electricity company) sub-station. As I counted out loud, the GenSet took 23 seconds to automatically activate. When the Main Supply was restored the switch back from Gen Set to Mains was achieved in less than three seconds. The apartments are equipped with Emergency Torches and all corridors, Firewells and Public Area have Emergency lighting.

Once again your input is most valuable to us and we hope to welcome you back to Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta in the not too distant future.

Best regards
Oakwood GM

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We, a family with 2 young children aged 4 and 1, stayed in one bedroom executive (bedroom plus den) from Dec 10-17 and Dec 23-Jan 2, 2013. We loved our stay!!!! Oakwood was truly a home away from home. All staff members were courteous, helpful and sincere. The apartment was clean and spacious. It provided enough room for our kids to roam around and for us to entertain guests. The bed was very comfortable - I personally loved the duvet. Our housekeeper, Nisa, kept the apartment clean and clutter free. The swimming pool was a nice size, and I loved how the shallow area was separated from the deep end with a wall. Oakroom breakfast buffet didn't provide as wide selections as other hotels, but it was enough for us. We loved having Ranch Market (supermarket) and several restaurants on site. Truly convenient for everyday living.

Note there's still a major construction next door. Our bedroom faced the construction site - we didn't have major noise problems during our stay even during works that were completed late at night for a few nights (Oakwood management posted notes about this all over the property - we were originally concerned this would disrupt our sleep).

Oakwood is definitely our place of choice when we are visiting Jakarta again. Thank you Oakwooders for making our visit to Jakarta special and memorable.

Only tip: corners of the shower start to look slimy. A more thorough cleaning is needed.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Babypink2412
OPCJ-Manager, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Babypink2412

Many thanks for your detailed compliments; I am glad we were able to make yourself and your family comfortable during your recent stay.

Ms Nisa will be commended by way of an award and certificate for her clean and clutter free mentality.

I appreciate your observation on the shower corners and we shall instigate a project to rectify that room and check all others.

Once again many thanks and look forward to accommodating you when you next visit Jakarta.

Kind regards

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We loved our beautiful room. Excellent front desk service with amazing golden retrievers and lab at security. Our room was clean, comfortable and breakfast was delicious. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and would definitely return.
Only negative was a humming noise outside of building during our stay. Not sure exactly what the noise is from ... A/C unit maybe?

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nursingirl
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The first time I went here, I stayed for almost a month. This hotel is a like a mini-home, so it is really good for a long stay. Its location is perfectly convenient as well. There are restaurants, supermarket and drugstore nearby. There's also a mall across. The price of food (even for room service) is also just right.

They just need to improve on their amenities. Sometimes, I need to ask for soaps as they do not replenish this as regularly. And the body wash and shampoos smell masculine. Then, I think, the bedding needs some thorough cleaning because I get a few rashes. Although i am not sure if i really got those rashes because of the bedding.. or just because the season was quite dry during my visit.

I had stayed in Oakwood twice already. And yes, I still prefer this hotel for long business trips.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business