“Loved our stay!!”

Ranked #9 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
Oakville, Canada
“Loved our stay!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We, a family with 2 young children aged 4 and 1, stayed in one bedroom executive (bedroom plus den) from Dec 10-17 and Dec 23-Jan 2, 2013. We loved our stay!!!! Oakwood was truly a home away from home. All staff members were courteous, helpful and sincere. The apartment was clean and spacious. It provided enough room for our kids to roam around and for us to entertain guests. The bed was very comfortable - I personally loved the duvet. Our housekeeper, Nisa, kept the apartment clean and clutter free. The swimming pool was a nice size, and I loved how the shallow area was separated from the deep end with a wall. Oakroom breakfast buffet didn't provide as wide selections as other hotels, but it was enough for us. We loved having Ranch Market (supermarket) and several restaurants on site. Truly convenient for everyday living.

Note there's still a major construction next door. Our bedroom faced the construction site - we didn't have major noise problems during our stay even during works that were completed late at night for a few nights (Oakwood management posted notes about this all over the property - we were originally concerned this would disrupt our sleep).

Oakwood is definitely our place of choice when we are visiting Jakarta again. Thank you Oakwooders for making our visit to Jakarta special and memorable.

Only tip: corners of the shower start to look slimy. A more thorough cleaning is needed.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Babypink2412
OPCJ-Manager, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Babypink2412

Many thanks for your detailed compliments; I am glad we were able to make yourself and your family comfortable during your recent stay.

Ms Nisa will be commended by way of an award and certificate for her clean and clutter free mentality.

I appreciate your observation on the shower corners and we shall instigate a project to rectify that room and check all others.

Once again many thanks and look forward to accommodating you when you next visit Jakarta.

Kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We loved our beautiful room. Excellent front desk service with amazing golden retrievers and lab at security. Our room was clean, comfortable and breakfast was delicious. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and would definitely return.
Only negative was a humming noise outside of building during our stay. Not sure exactly what the noise is from ... A/C unit maybe?

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nursingirl
Taytay, Philippines
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The first time I went here, I stayed for almost a month. This hotel is a like a mini-home, so it is really good for a long stay. Its location is perfectly convenient as well. There are restaurants, supermarket and drugstore nearby. There's also a mall across. The price of food (even for room service) is also just right.

They just need to improve on their amenities. Sometimes, I need to ask for soaps as they do not replenish this as regularly. And the body wash and shampoos smell masculine. Then, I think, the bedding needs some thorough cleaning because I get a few rashes. Although i am not sure if i really got those rashes because of the bedding.. or just because the season was quite dry during my visit.

I had stayed in Oakwood twice already. And yes, I still prefer this hotel for long business trips.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very much enjoyed my stay, in almost every aspect it always reach 4 or 5 star.
I can managed to have everything without going out from the room.
I can managed to do everything in comfort.

Comment for improvement:
I noticed need to be improve is the breakfast, very sure that Oakwood can serve 5 star breakfast. Regards

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
OPCJ-Manager, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Oakwood Traveller,

Many thanks for your comments regarding the comfort, spaciousness and convenience of the Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta apartments and the helpful disposition of our associate team.

We are in the process of introducing an a la carte breakfast menu as well as supplementing our breakfast buffet with some additional items. If you are returning to Oakwood Jakarta, please do not hesitate to mention your specific requirements to our restaurant associates and they will try to accommodate them if possible.

Once again, thanks for taking time to compile your comments - much appreciated.

Best regards
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband regularly stays at the Oakwood for work and I joined him this time for a few days. Very comfortable rooms with excellent service. Great security and convenient shops down below.
A better range of cereal would be good for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Divermin,

Your comments are most appreciated and we shall be sure to pass them onto our associate team.

We are in the process of including some muesli, granola and porridge oat options in our cereal selection and hope to have that up and running soon to add to the 4 cereal choices we currently provide.

Many thanks
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

my husband has been in Jakarta since november 2011. Since then he has made Oakwood his home. I and our 2 daughters joined him for a long duration stay in july 2012.we have gradually shifted from a 1 bedroom , to 2 bedroom and then to a 3 bedroom apartment in oakwood each time loving the interiors as well as the different view offered by the rooms.Once in a while we vote as a family to shift to other housing colonies with simiar or maybe better amenities.but believe me every time we all have voted in favor of oakwood!In all the 3 apartments we have lived in we have had the experience of wonderful helpers, who are true to their job,honest,and most importantly always smiling.No wonder it has been said that Indonesians are the happiest people in the world.Oakwood has been like a home awayfrom home to me and my family.My husband's office at Sudirman is close by,as also mydaughters' school.I just have to walk out of Oakwood and there is a plethora of options for me to shop at.I have come here with just a suitcaseful of clothes and have not needed to purchase a thing for my kitchen and my daily needs.....thanx to the ever helpful staff at Oakwood....everybody needs a mention here from the men at the security to the people at the reception,the persons to assist you and help you (with your grocery at times !)near the elevators and ofcourse the excellent housekeepers who have worked tirelessly for us.......need to mention Dini,Eko and Ahmed who helped us in our apartments.Would love to recommend Oakwood to our friends coming from India.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Excellent Accomodation. The staff are very helpful and really make you feel very welcome. The apartments are very comfortable and the facilities are well provisioned.

The pool is wonderful and a welcome retreat.

Highly Recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood

Dear Oakwood Traveller,

As the pioneer of the serviced apartment concept, Oakwood has spent 50+ years fine-tuning it's offerings and trying to design and present accommodation products which are both aesthetically pleasing, comfortable, flexible and highly functional. Of course, the apartment spaciousness, design and practicality would be nothing without the hospitality services which complete the equation.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I trust you will choose Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta should your travels bring you back to this area again.

Kind regards