Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta
$28
$90
$66
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsranch marketmega kuninganserviced apartmentbedroom executivewasher dryerfully equipped kitchenlotte shopping avenuehome away from homelong stayambassador mallthe ground floorbusiness areakuningan areawalking distancea great place to stayroom servicejw marriott
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Pune, India
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Refilling of the daily accessories like tea bags ,toilet soaps ,shaving kit ,toothpaste should be done atleast weekly where as other hotels do daily .We hardly find time to buy these things and its real difficult in Jakarta to shop.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I must admit that I first chose Oakwood in Mega Kuningan for its proximity to my Jakarta office location. However, now I will always use Oakwood when I have a choice. The first thing that struck me was the low-key environment. It is very pleasant, professional but a little understated i.e. unlike those 5-star hotels that have overly elaborate lobbies etc. And, when I went into my apartment, I was really pleasantly surprised. The furnishing is very tastefully put together and, in the words of one of my business colleague, "If I were to put it together myself, that's exactly what I would have done". The bed was very nice with many pillows. Even the kitchen is better equiped than my own at home! The staff provided excellent service without being too overbearing. Overall, I rate it as one of the best locations I have been. Nowadays, I look forward to my trip to Jakarta because of Oakwood itself. However, the price seems to have gone up lately but perhaps that's something in tandem with the other 5-star facilities cashing in on the strong Indonesian economy.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This place has been my home away from home for the past year - Have had a really comfortable stay here so far :) staff have been very friendly and attentive and the living quarters are superb!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I stayed at the Oakwood Premier Cozmo on my first trip to Indonesia and loved it. The standard of service is very high and everyone is always willing to help. The apartment was stunning - pure luxury. Everything is modern and very well maintained. The kitchen was also stocked with all the bits and pieces you need to make yourself a quick meal or a feast.

The location of the hotel was pretty good - it was a short walk to the ITC and Ambassador Mall. Both are worth a look. The ITC is really like a multi-level market inside a building (think the MBK in Bangkok but lower quality goods with minimal to no negotiation). It has your usual DVDs, phones and a variety of clothing. The Ambassador is slightly better and a bit more organised than the ITC... but don't expect any awesome bargains. Directly across from the hotel there is also another mall - I forgot what it is called though. It has more places to eat and shop.

Given Jakarta isn't really a tourist destination, the setup of the block the hotel sits on is pretty good. Directly downstairs there is a pretty good selection of places that will keep you in your comfort zone - there is a very well stocked supermarket, Starbucks, Pancake Parlour, other coffee joints, a chemist, and two restaurants (from memory).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2012

When we moved to Jakarta we stayed in Oakwood for a month. It is a great place to stay for longterm. Rooms are great, and the service is excellent.
All the staff at the hotel - including Security - is always going the extra mile to make sure you have a great stay. I can really recommend this place for anyone staying in Jakarta for a while.
The restaurant at the hotel is also great. I also enjoy the Mega Kuningan area - with many great Choices for Food and drinks.

Room Tip: We stayed in 18th floor - great room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
OPCJ-Manager, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, both from the perspective of your apartment, hospitality services provided and the surrounding area.
Oakwood has the "Oakwood Neighborhood App" in which you can view some of the Kuningan area attractions and make some suggestions yourself!
Look forward to welcoming you back in the future!