“My favorite hakka restaurant!”
Review of Angke Rest

Angke Rest
Ranked #84 of 8,151 Restaurants in Jakarta
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Pasar Minggu
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Angke has been my family's go to restaurant since I was a kid. They have the best hakka food in the world. I loveee their salty chicken, stir fried eel, fried prawn lumpia, and fish soup! Never change our orders once! Service is fast and straight forward. Ambiance is full of energy.

2  Thank Yofi_L

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've been to Angke Ketapang many times, the food is always tasty! I tried different dishes and most of them are very satisfying, so don't be afraid to try all menus on the list. The price is reasonable as you will get a medium to large portion. An ideal place to have a family dining. One of the best Chinese restaurant that still consistent until now..

1  Thank Gunardi F
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I constantly go to this place with my family for various ocassions simply because they serve super delicious food. My personal favorites are salted chicken and fried pork ribs although Babi Hong seems to be a crowd pleaser, but not for my taste. The portions are big, so be careful when ordering. Prices are reasonable and the place is nice and clean. But don't expect privacy because the layout is like a big hall with small space between tables. Private dining rooms are available upstairs though. The crowd here are mostly Chinese families, so I feel a bit weird when the waiters call us cici and koko haha. Overall, this is a must try place for Chinese food lovers.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Angke is the best Chinese food place so far, with the "Duck King" being second. It is best to go with a larger group of 4 or more, as the restaurant & food portions are set-up for it. It is also good for non seafood eaters as well. Plenty of choices.

2  Thank monkeyb68
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Try babat rebus, babi hong, ayam garam, lindung cah fumak, babi kuluyuk, baby kailan....

Be careful with your cholesterol and enjoy the food

1  Thank yuzajouxa

Been to Angke Rest? Share your experiences!