“The Real Italian Taste”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

They have a good mozzarella compare to another italian restaurant I've ever eaten in... Prices are good, not too expensive for a good foods that they offer and if you pay with BNI credit card, you can get 50% discount :)))

2  Thank Thia R

Reviewed November 26, 2012

yes...it is delicous, can't describe more, but kinda dissapointed with the risotto, or may be it just my tongue...i don't know, pasta, pizza, salads....YUM

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I visit their restaurant last month, at Pondok Indah Mall 2. The service was good. They are very helpful and always serve us with big smile.
The interior was ok, but I think they could improve the design. I think it was a little bit too dark with big furniture. Light furnishing, bright colors maybe could improve our mood to eat.
The food was OK, some of them are tasty and yummy, but some of them were... just OK. Maybe we are getting to comfort with the pizza concept from that hut, so once we taste another concept of pizza and other Italian food, our tongue didn't figure that out as yummy. Funny taste or just strange taste.
For another Italian dining experience, I think the price was quite expensive. But they are offering some programs with several credit card, so we can eat there without being worried about the price.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I really love their pizza, especially the quattro fromaggio or four-cheesse one..Thin dough makes it tastier and more authentic..their choices of pastas are satisfying too...including lovely cesar's salad ..too bad they don"t serve soup... super dessert as well, a fine list of sweets and Italian i dolci..

They are usually situated in big malls, so the restos are mostly spacious..no need to wait for too long...but if you come in big group, better have your reservation.

With Rp 100.000 or USD 12 per person, you can have a decent menu here...

Bon appetit...

Reviewed October 18, 2012

best pizza's in jakarta both when you eat there and when you order homedelivery. prices also good and good parking space

Been to Pizza Marzano? Share your experiences!