“Cheesecake Haven”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Well known place for Cheesecake. Rumours has it that the pastry chef here was formerly pastry chef at Regent Hotel (now: Four Seasons Hotel). But their classic cheesecake with caramelly-flambeed outer layer of sugary-cream is oh-so-good.

Their new places now even featured dine-in pasta menu... but the cheesecake is the heart of their business. Try Strawberry or Blueberry Cheesecake...

Reviewed February 13, 2013

What kind of business do you run???? I ordered a blueberry cheesecake last January 31,2013 to be delivered today, February 14, 2013 for 4:00 PM. I already paid for my order and your people kept on calling me up and asking to forward my BCA payment receipt several times. Then I called up your Cekini branch and asked if my order is on the way, stupididity of all stupidity, the people in that branch don't know where my order is!!!!! This will be the last time I will order from you! I will surely post this stupidity in tripadvisor and all blog sites! Don't worry I won't ask for my money back! I will just think of it as a donation to morons like this company!!!!!

11  Thank pssstpssstpssst
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The cheesecake taste is so so but the price is pretty high. The store / cafe ambience is nice. But tell you the truth what we cheesecake lover need is the taste not the ambience. They should improve their ingridients and taste better than the facilites in the store. Whatever the place, how terrible it is, all of us would buy cheesecake from that store as long as the taste delicious.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

if you're looking for a nice, yummy bite of cheesecake...here's the place where you can get the best ones..

All their cheesecakes are perfect, beyond words...I don't normally eat them but I can't resist when i saw their blueberry et strawberry cheesecakes...

I went to their Cikini outlet, which is relatively new and well-maintained...good service, lovely cafe and great bar upstairs with quite a wide varieties of wines to choose..It is big enough to accommodate around 50 I guess...even more for standing party..

They also sell other cakes. like black forests, red velvet et rainbow cakes...we can also order siomay, mini burgers, tempura and other for meeting package...

The price of the cakes are Rp 195.000,- approximately, depending on the sizes and choices..

Well, have fun in the cheesecake factory...I'm more than happy to come back..

1  Thank IndahNS
Reviewed December 17, 2012

best ambience, tasty, best service, but dont even try the green tea ice cream its so tasteless such a herbs