“Near airport comfy hotel”

FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #43 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Near airport comfy hotel”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Easy access to airport but allow for traffic if rush hour, good clean rooms, lovely choice of local dishes, modern marble look to hotel, hair dryers in rooms and all mod cons etc, I found pool chlorine too strong and annoying staff had to lurk in changing room while you got changed ( in case of towel being pinched or in case you needed help?) I didn't like this just weird! However rooms were great - definitely worth staying here but heck out is a bit tedious as they have to check your room and this takes time - apparently if anything goes unpaid for or missing then staff have to pay for it out of their wages so do NOT pinch anything! The hotel doesn't take the hit on missed drinks or snacks from mini bar!

Room Tip: Near the reception seemed to get a lot of people passing early hours so maybe better the other side...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear suza2013,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel as you preferred stay at Jakarta, and for sharing your valuable experience at Tripadvisor.

I am glad to hear that you found our rooms are clean, and you liked our amenities in the rooms. Regarding the pool chlorine, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you as our valued guest that we do check our chlorine and ph level of the waters numerous times on daily basis, and we strictly follow the national guidelines. Our large locker rooms which includes shower and other facilities are maintained by our staffs to our high level of standards, to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable experience with all facilities during their stay. They do have a station to help with all of our guests need including towels, sandals, shorts, shampoo, and all other amenities.

As we do have very high occupancy during your stay period, there may be times that guests checking out at the same time which may add an extra time of waiting. We also check the room for any goods left behind by our guests so that we may quickly return it to them upon check out, as we had experienced previously. Please email us with your details so I can review the case more accurately and take necessary actions to improve our service further for our valued guests such as yourself.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback, and I do apologize if you have any inconvenience you might have experience during your stay. I am looking forwards to welcome you again and ensure you have a more enjoyable stay next time.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Adelaide
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a good place to stay overnight if you wish to be near the airport. They offer an hourly shuttle service to the terminal you require and are very helpful with luggage etc. We arrived mid-afternoon the day before we had to fly out and enjoyed a refreshing swim in their indoor pool after a nice lunch. The pool area also offers a steam room plus smaller hot and cold pools. The rooms are large and quite adequate for a traveller's needs with a lounging area included. We had a hiccup with our flight as the time was altered but the concierge could not get onto the airline as they were always busy so he made provision for us to take the shuttle out to the airport to sort out the problem. He had a staff member waiting to greet us when we got to the terminal and help us get into the right office and then this gentleman arranged for the driver to return and collect us. The whole episode took just over half an hour and we were able to retire for the night knowing exactly when the flight would take off - a weight off our mind and we thanked the concierge a lot for the efforts he took to help us with the problem. The food at both lunch and dinner times was very good and the drink menu excellent.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms appear to be quieter on average than the ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear nera0414,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at FM7 Resort Hotel at Tripadvisor. I can see that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and enjoyed our facilities.

I am glad to hear that our concierge helped through your problem with your flight, which he arranged a complimentary transport to the airport and our staff was waiting for you to help you further to ensure you get into the right office to minimize the time needed, as we do understand how valuable times are for travelers such as yourself. I am also happy to hear that it did not take long to sort out your problem with the airline and out staff made another complimentary transport back to the hotel. However, I am confused by the only 3-stars rating that you have given. Perhaps you may email us with more information if we can improve on any aspects of your stay.

Once again, thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel as you preferred stay at Jakarta. I am looking forwards to welcome you again.

Sa, Portugal
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Booked through their website and got a good deals and it was easy. I looked around prior to my booking and found this hotel is the best choice for me as we will spend some times before our next flight.

Amazed when I arrived, the lobby was very big and modern with hanging lights. The reception desk was also glowing with natural stones, first time I have seen it. The reception lady was very friendly and I got in my room in no time. The junior suite we booked was really cheap and it was equipped with a Jacuzzi and sofa, thumbs up. Me and my girlfriend tried the spa, very professional and soothing, for very cheap too. After that we swam and plunge into their whirpool. Steam was the highlight as I do not find it in most hotels. Very large glass room made it very futuristic and spacious.

Ordered some room service as we were very relaxed at our room already, it took only 10 minutes until our foods arrived. The satay was my favourite and the avocado was delicious. Bathroom was also mostly glassy and looked very modern.

We have to leave very early, and the shuttle was arranged for us for free. The breakfast also starts very early, so we could eat before our shuttle. Overall a very enjoyable experience, it was more than expected for an airport hotel. there are so many thing to do here. Very Fun indeed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank laura w
Dear Laura W,

It is very exciting for me to hear that you had an excellent stay at FM7 Resort Hotel, thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers at Tripadvisor. I appreciate that you found FM7 Resort Hotel was the best choice for you out of your research, and we made your stay an enjoyable one.

I am happy that you liked our lobby design, and our reception checked you in very smoothly as per our standards. Our room rates are designed to be value for money for our guests, which includes pick-up service with shuttle back to the airport, breakfast which starts as early as 4am, all the facilities including swimming pool, hot and cold whirlpool, steam and sauna, and also the fitness center with personal trainer to help you achieve your target. I will forward your complimentary comments regarding the spa treatment to the related department, I am sure they will be as happy as I am when they hear it.

Once again thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel as your preferred stay in Jakarta, and looking forwards to make an even more enjoyable experience with us.

Magelang, Indonesia
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked 3 rooms before I went to China and after I got back to Indonesia. Pros:free shuttle from and to airport every hour, location near the airport, breakfast from 4am with various menu, large room, fitness center and swimming pool. Cons: crowded in the lobby, no elevator, slow sheck in - check out process, if you are not lucky you will get noisy room. Tips, if you need a rest ask for quiet room, this hotel was on very busy and often jammed traffic so we need to go early.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank AlexSantosa
Dear AlexSantosa,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the free shuttle for our valued guests, our location which is near the airport, early breakfast for the convenience of our early riser and guests who have early morning flight. I am also glad that you appreciate our facilities during your stay.

At the other hand, I can see rooms for further improvement to make your stay even more enjoyable next time. Sometimes it may be crowded in the lobby as we often had groups from various corporate events, tours checking-in, or even many guests coming at the same time which may also effected the check-in or check-out time, however I will review with the Front Office department to ensure the time will be maintained as per our standard.

Currently FM7 Resort Hotel had only 2 story height as we are located near the airport, therefore no elevator was installed. The good news is I am very excited to advice you that we do have elevators installed in the FM7 Expansion Project which will be finishing very soon. More facilities and even bigger fitness center will also enhance your experience during your stay in the future.

Once again, I thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel in Jakarta. I do apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced during your last stay, please allow us to enhance your experience for your next stay. Looking forwards to welcome you again at FM7 Resort Hotel.

sydney
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed again after some time for business trip, spent 2 nights this time. Enjoyed my last stay here, and now a lot of things had improved. The airport pick was quick, greeted me before ht baggage claim and the shuttle car was waiting for us as we went out from the gate. Check in was swift even there were some guests also checking in at the same time, I can see they increased the number of receptions.

The room had now a larger lcd tv, i believed it is a 42', massive for the room. Free wi-fi was very fast, without the need of login. Everyone still greeted me with friendly smiles, felt like home.The spa was very affordable say, everyone should try I reckon. Breakfast had even more choices, I loved the croissant. The best thing was it started from 4 in the morning, so I could catch some before my flight on the way back. Would stay here again next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank usd88b
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear usd88b,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel and for posting a review and excellent rating on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our services and hospitality once again. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

For your information we are expanding our Hotel to 110 more modern design rooms. The project is finishing soon, we are very excited that this room addition will be popular to our future guests. I hope you can experience the new room type on your next stay with us.
We strive to provide a complete services and facilities to make our guests’ stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you for valuable comment. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was a bit concerned at the lack of decent but affordable options when I started looking for a hotel near Jakarta Airport, but the FM7 really was a great option for us. The room is very large - comfortable bed, very clean and good showers - just what you want after a long flight. The food in the restaurant was good, and the staff also helped book an internal flight for us (for a small fee).

We did have a small issue where the representative wasn't there to meet us at the airport despite having had it confirmed by email the day before, so I had to call the concierge and wait a bit longer for a van to collect us. The van service back to the airport was very good though. The lack of free wifi in the room (and lack of seats to use it in the lobby) was a bit annoying, hence 4* rather than 5* from me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank unicorn07
Dear unicorn07,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel as an affordable and great options for a hotel near Jakarta’s Airport. I am very happy to find you had a good shower after you long flight, I imagine that you will be very tired upon landing at the Airport.

I am sorry that you have to call our concierge to check our transport, usually our representatives will pick up our guests with a name sign even before the baggage claim which is a special service for our valued guests staying with us. I know it may be trivial sometimes as It may be crowded at many times of the day when they have several flights landed on similar times, moreover the exit gate will have more than a way out at some terminal which just add an extra confusion. Please email us with your details so I can review it more accurately.

We do have very high occupancies during those months of your stay, and it may be challenging for us when a lot of guests utilize these seats at the same time, however more seats are available in the café with free wifi without having to make a purchase.

Please be advised that we are on the progress of increasing seats in lobby and also a dedicated wifi cafe too in our expansion project to ensure our guests had an enjoyable time. High-speed dedicated broadband internet services are available in the room and small internet charge is used to ensure a more limited user so the speed can be provided at a maximum level, which is very important for business guests. However we are looking forward to upgrade the internet to even a faster bandwidth so we can provide free internet connections at ultra-high speed for our guests.

Once again thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel as your preferred stay, I look forwards to welcome you again with more facilities in the near future.

Paarl, South Africa
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Good service from staff who are helpful via e-mail, telephone and in person. They assisted us greatly when we had a problem with a missed flight and we had to get in touch with the airline. Great meet at the airport when we arrived. Good to have hourly shuttle to airport from hotel as well. Pity they are a bit stingy; would not give me a banana to have for breakfast; its there only for the juice. Ditto for the free Wi-Fi (not available in room, have to pay). Don't expect a warm, cosy place; this is just for transit and is perfectly situated from the airport. We had a very good sleep; room was quiet and roomy. Good to have bar fridge in room, as well as hair dryer. And our dinner in restaurant was also good, though my food was delivered quite a while only after my husband had already received his.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 205 (I think if I recall correctly); its on the first floor from Reception and fac...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank GrietWesternCape
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear GrietWesternCape,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed our spacious room and that our strategic location from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as well as the free pick-up and transfer-out services benefited you. It is pleasing to also find out the level of services of our staffs from the beginning of your reservation and during your stay fulfilled your expectations.

Please be advised that we are on the progress of increasing seats in lobby and a cafe too in the lobby area to ensure our guests had an enjoyable time in teh lobby area. Currently free Wi-Fi is available on the lobby and the restaurant. High-speed dedicated broadband internet services are available in the room and Internet charge is used to ensure a more limited user so the speed can be provided at a maximum level, which is important for business guests. However we are looking forward to upgrade the internet to even a faster bandwith so we can provide free internet connections for our guests.

Regarding the dinner, I will review with the Food & Beverages Manager to ensure you will have a more enjoyable stay in your next visit.

I am glad that our spacious room with all the high quality amenities, linen, towel and good sleep quality satisfied you. Thank you once again for your valuable comment; we will continuously improve our services to serve you better.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport
Hotel Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada
Jakarta Airport Hotel
Jakarta Airport Hotel
#20 of 51 in Tangerang

Been to FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!