“Good option for transit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #41 of 454 Hotels in Jakarta
Riga, Latvia
“Good option for transit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed 1 night in February 2013. Very quick and easy communication when booked the hotel directly, no prepayment was requested. Pick up on time, smooth transit in app. 15 minutes located hotel. Large grounds, so you might have golf cart transfer to your room. Very large rooms, comfortable and clean. Almost felt that the room is too big: never happened to me before. Huge bathroom.

Breakfast nothing special.But you are coming there not for that, correct?

Next morning transfer to the airport by brand new minibus, all punctual and on time. You can buy local SIM card next to the reception.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kasparainens
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Kasparainens,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment and sharing your experience upon your stay with other Tripadvisor’s viewers.

I am happy to know that our spacious room exceeded your expectation and pleasantly surprised you. I am also glad to read that the free pick-up service, transfer-out and our strategic location which is right next to the airport bring conveniences for you. Cleanliness, efficiency and helpful staffs are our priorities of the service as many of our guests recommended.

We strive to provide a complete service and facilities to make our guests’ stay more enjoyable. I Hope you will experience our facilities such as indoor swimming pool, hot/cold whirlpool, steam, sauna, and fitness center on your next stay.

Once again, thank you for valuable comment. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel near Jakarta airport

We had an overnight layover in Jakarta and picked FM7 because of its great reviews and really enjoyed our stay. Upon coming out of baggage claim we immediately spotted a uniformed man with our name on his sign. He escorted us up to the pickup location and called for a van to come get us. The service was very friendly. How do you make an Indonesia Bellhop run? Try to carry your own luggage. The room was very large and nicely appointed. I had a great shower with fluffy pillows. There were 2 bottles of complimentary water in the room and a sign over the sink telling you NOT to drink the water. Breakfast was excellent with many choices and we also had a midnight meal at the restaurant when we arrived. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Myntmd
Dear Myntmd,

Warmest greetings from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for taking your time to give us a nice review and rating. I am pleased you found us as an excellent airport hotel and experience an enjoyable stay yourslef as many other travelers had wrote and experienced. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

Our location is close to the airport and can be accessed within 10 minutes, as part of our service we provide free pickup service from the Airport based on guest’s flight details and a free shuttle service back to the airport 24 hours. I am glad to know that our spacious room, friendly staffs and breakfast make your stay more enjoyable.

I appreciate your complimentary for FM7 Resort Hotel, I will make sure that the mentioned department acknowledge this so they can keep continue to provide excellent service for all our guests.

Once again thank you for your valuable comment and we look forward for an opportunity to welcome you again to FM7 Resort Hotel.

Tallinn, Estonia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Luckily we only stayed one night in this hotel, but the experience was rather unpleasent. We arrived in the hotel after a very long flight and wanted to get some sleep. We booked a room with extra bed, but eventually had to wait hours to get one and then had to wait some more to get bedsheets. Our room faced building site.
There was very loud music in the corridors. We asked from the staff where the music came from and they said that it came from VERY PRIVATE "karaoke bar". There were many security guards that kept the hotel guests away from it. We could only guess what was going on in there from the tens of young, local women going in and out. We should mention though that we didn`t stay in the main part of the hotel (our room was in some kind of back building with a separate reception area). So definitely not a family hotel!!!
Breakfast was adequate, not much choice.
Reception staff wasn´t very helpful.
Only good thing about this hotel was its pick up service from and to the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Helen N,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some parts of your review so it does not mislead other travelers.

After reviewing your case with the relevant department and analyzing the data, I found out that the extra bed you request did not took hours to be delivered to your room, in fact it took much less than that and it came together with the bed sheet. Regarding the building site view, for your information we are expanding our Hotel to 110 more modern design rooms. The project is finishing soon, we are very excited that this room addition will be popular to our future guests.

As part of our facilities, we do provide Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam, Hot Whirlpool, Cold Whirlpool, Fitness Center, Spa and Family Karaoke. It is not a “very private karaoke bar” as you mentioned and no security guards that kept the guests away. In fact we welcome all of our Hotel guests and other guests to enjoy our premises and indulge themselves with the facilities while they are waiting for their next flight or simply enjoying their stay.

FM7 Resort Hotel has Main Lobby and Executive Lobby. For Executive Club guest’s convenience, there is a dedicated executive reception for check-in, check-out and more exclusive services. Executive club room is located near our facilities for guest’s benefit upon their stay. I am glad that your are benefited by our pick-up and transfer-out services. Our pick up services are customized to the customer’s request with unique flight details, our dedicated Airport Representative is assigned to pick-up our guest with guest’s name plate at the right side of the arrival hall in the airport, which was advised upon pick-up service request.

Once again thank you for choosing us as your preferred Hotel in Jakarta. We are looking forward to welcome you again in your next trip to Jakarta.

Kihei
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Having never been to Jakarta, I was impressed upon arrival at the airport to see the driver who would take me to the hotel which was not far from the airport. Security was tight, the front desk personnel were professional, and my native language was spoken. I was escorted to my minimalist room which was impressively clean. The restaurant food was delicious and the staff on hand there again was polite and attentive. I enjoyed the use of the spa on my return trip.

I will be staying at this hotel again on my next dive trip in August.

Room Tip: I was jetlagged from travel. I didn't notice noise. The spa was a bustling place. I was extre...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Mary Beverly L
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Mary Beverly L,

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred airport Hotel in Jakarta and for your valuable comment. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied by our facilities and services. I am also happy to know that our Airport Representative pick up service pleasantly impressed you. We do wish to provide our valuable guests such as yourself with all the possible facility or leisure at its best with reasonable price.

I am also glad that you enjoyed our food and beverage at the restaurant; and I hope you tried our new menu from our special guest chef from Thailand, which serves authentic Thai food for this season. Just for your information, foot reflexology is one of the guest’s most favorite from the spa and massages service especially after a long tiring trip.

Once again thank you for your wonderful comment, we always try to find a way to improve our service and welcome you for your next trip.

Hong Kong
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Large rooms. Clean. Simple and basic. The hotel is fine if your objective is simply to arrive late, stay the night and leave early for your flight.

Given it's proximity to the airport, the transfer still takes a good 30-40 mins due to traffic. The small road sees quite a lot of trucks in the morning.

Hotel pickup is dicey. Best to keep the phone number of the hotel. Don't expect the warm and friendly service which Asia is known for.

Breakfast has good selection but most food is served luke warm.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear NextStopTheMoon,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at FM7 Resort Hotel. We always value all feedback to continuously improve our services. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean and spacious room and that our strategic location near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport benefited you.

Our pick up services are customized to the customer’s request with unique flight details, our dedicated Airport Representative is assigned to pick-up our guest with guest’s name plate at the right side of the arrival hall in the airport, which was advised upon pick-up service request. I do understand that some guests may be confused with Jakarta Airport layout, therefore guests may contact our 24-hour Concierge service for any query.

Breakfast is served in international standard, however I will review this with the Food and Beverage department. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcome you again in your next trip to Jakarta.

Hong Kong, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

This place claims free wifi on the site, but they forget to mention it is only in the lobby - If you are on the 2nd floor u don't get signal even if you pay.

Another detail they don't have lifts - pretty annoying if you are on the 2nd floor and then walk 2 long corridors to get to your room! All in all only good if you have to be near the airport.

Poor, very poor! Only good things are the size of the rooms and the cafe/bar downstairs. Don't bother trying to complain, the pots guys in reception are ok, not their fault.

Only come here if you need to be close to the airport!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Bleehk
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear bleehk,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com. Firstly I would like to apologize if you do feel any inconvenience during your stay, however I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some parts of your review so it does not mislead other travelers.

On all the second floor Wi-fi signal is guaranteed, most importantly we have 24-hours IT supports in house who will gladly help you with your device problems. Regarding the free Wifi, It would be highly appreciated if you could elaborate which website did you meant by sending us an email. If you were referring to online travel agents, please be advise that we are following their international standard that they provide us and we will stated details information whenever possible. Our email address is listed at our website.

For your information, we do have extension project and elevator is planned to be installed in the building. However, our bellboys will always gladly to help our guests and their luggage. And please kindly be advised that we provide 24 hours buggy services to take guests around Hotel premises.

I am glad that you are benefited by our strategic location which is near Jakarta’s International Airport. I am also glad that you enjoyed our services at restaurant and reception.

ashleymartabano
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the fm7 when on a layover in Jakarta for one night on a monday. I asked whether I could leave my luggage with them until I returned from other parts of Indonesia the following Friday. They said of course. I was nervous as it was a large bag with most of my souvenirs in it and a tube of artwork strapped to the side. They took amazing care of it and had it ready and waiting when I returned in a rush to get back to the airport for my flight home.
The hotel room was very spacious and the room service delicious. I was bummed that I was too tired to visit the indoor pool or fitness center but both looked very nice. It is a fantastic option if you have a layover in Jakarta.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear ashleymartabano,

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for taking your time to give us a nice review and rating. I am happy to know that our strategic location which is near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport benefited you and that you enjoyed our rooms and restaurant.

I am also happy to know that our Concierge’s services exceeded your expectation in taking care of your luggage which you have trusted to us. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Swiss-Belinn Airport Jakarta
Hotel Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada
Swiss-Belhotel Airport
Swiss-Belhotel Airport
#9 of 48 in Tangerang

Been to FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!