“Not good - only advantage is close to airport !”

FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #41 of 461 Hotels in Jakarta
Hong Kong, China
“Not good - only advantage is close to airport !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

This place claims free wifi on the site, but they forget to mention it is only in the lobby - If you are on the 2nd floor u don't get signal even if you pay.

Another detail they don't have lifts - pretty annoying if you are on the 2nd floor and then walk 2 long corridors to get to your room! All in all only good if you have to be near the airport.

Poor, very poor! Only good things are the size of the rooms and the cafe/bar downstairs. Don't bother trying to complain, the pots guys in reception are ok, not their fault.

Only come here if you need to be close to the airport!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Bleehk
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear bleehk,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com. Firstly I would like to apologize if you do feel any inconvenience during your stay, however I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some parts of your review so it does not mislead other travelers.

On all the second floor Wi-fi signal is guaranteed, most importantly we have 24-hours IT supports in house who will gladly help you with your device problems. Regarding the free Wifi, It would be highly appreciated if you could elaborate which website did you meant by sending us an email. If you were referring to online travel agents, please be advise that we are following their international standard that they provide us and we will stated details information whenever possible. Our email address is listed at our website.

For your information, we do have extension project and elevator is planned to be installed in the building. However, our bellboys will always gladly to help our guests and their luggage. And please kindly be advised that we provide 24 hours buggy services to take guests around Hotel premises.

I am glad that you are benefited by our strategic location which is near Jakarta’s International Airport. I am also glad that you enjoyed our services at restaurant and reception.

Once again thank you for your valuable comment and we look forward for an opportunity to welcome you again to FM7 Resort Hotel.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
ashleymartabano
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the fm7 when on a layover in Jakarta for one night on a monday. I asked whether I could leave my luggage with them until I returned from other parts of Indonesia the following Friday. They said of course. I was nervous as it was a large bag with most of my souvenirs in it and a tube of artwork strapped to the side. They took amazing care of it and had it ready and waiting when I returned in a rush to get back to the airport for my flight home.
The hotel room was very spacious and the room service delicious. I was bummed that I was too tired to visit the indoor pool or fitness center but both looked very nice. It is a fantastic option if you have a layover in Jakarta.

• Stayed March 2013
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear ashleymartabano,

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for taking your time to give us a nice review and rating. I am happy to know that our strategic location which is near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport benefited you and that you enjoyed our rooms and restaurant.

I am also happy to know that our Concierge’s services exceeded your expectation in taking care of your luggage which you have trusted to us. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

We strive to provide a complete service and facilities to make our guests’ stay more enjoyable. I Hope you will experience our facilities such as indoor swimming pool, hot/cold whirlpool, steam, sauna, and fitness center on your next stay.

Once again, thank you for valuable comment. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

united kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

ideal hotel for airport, do,s exactly what it says on the tin,designed for nothing other than easy access to airport..clean & friendly good value for money..excellent spa.excellent rooms clean had a great noise free peaceful night considering location to airport.

Room Tip: avoid lobby area and karaoke room
1 Thank weavwj
Dear weavwj,

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your opinion as feedback order for us to consistently keep on improving our services and facilities.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed our Hotel and our strategic location which is right next to the airport brings conveniences for you and all of our guests. As part of our services we provide free pickup service from the Airport based on guest’s flight details and a free shuttle service back to the airport 24 hours. Cleanliness, efficiency and helpful staffs are our priorities of the service as many of our guests recommended.

As a resort Hotel, we strive to provide a complete service and facilities for our guests. We are completed with indoor swimming pool, hot/cold whirlpool, steam, sauna, and fitness center with a personal trainer. And also other first class facilities such as spa and massage, where the guest can refresh body and soul before continuing or after traveling.

Once again thank you for your wonderful comment, we always try to find a way to improve our service and welcome you for your next trip.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Getting here was easy with their free pick-up service. I took only minutes from the airport as it was very early in the morning and there is no traffic, location greatly helps my travel.

Check-in was quick even though I saw a lot of people checking out for their early flight. Breakfast was included and the choice of food were quite extensive. The pool was huge and they have hot whirlpool too.

The Lcd Tv in the room was hugeee, which is quite luxurious for hotel at this price. The room itself was big and clean.

Dear lily f,

Thank you for staying with us on your last trip at FM7 Resort Hotel. We appreciate your feedback as part of our continues improvement program to serve our guests better.

We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied by our facilities and services. It is our priority to provide a quick check-in service as we understand the guest maybe tired from a long trip or flight. I am glad that everything was satisfying for you. We do wish to provide our valuable guests such as yourself with all the possible facility or leisure at its best with reasonable price.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comment. We are looking forward to serve you, your friends, and family in FM7 Resort Hotel.

Assistance General Manager
Fukuoka, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel is very nice stopover for an early flight out of the airport or a late arrival to the airport. It is located about 20 minutes from the airport because you have to take backroads to get there. These roads are through a poorer area near the airport as other reviewers have mentioned, but it is a good drive through a local area. The Sheraton might be a little more convenient because it is off the main road, but it is also a little more expensive than FM7.

The amenities at FM7 were quite good. Free wifi internet in the lobby and dining area, and pay-to-use internet in the room. The breakfast was open from 4 am for a “light” meal while the full buffet opened from 6 am. This is great for those with early flights.

They have a shuttle that leaves hourly to the airport. If it is inconvenient, you can always take a taxi which costs very little. I took a taxi and it cost 40,000 Rupiah, which is quite cheap and worth the money for convenience.

The staff are great. They are very careful and even came into the dining room to remind me that the shuttle was leaving in case I wanted to take it. They held my bag while I ate and it felt very safe and comfortable in the hotel.

I did not use other amenities at the hotel, but they have an indoor pool, massage, and other facilities available.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel for those who need a hotel near the airport. If you are concerned about the surrounding area, the Sheraton may be more suitable, but can also be a bit more expensive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Steven R,

We are glad to learn that our strategic location which is near Jakarta International Airport benefited you. Moreover, it is pleasing to find out that our services, shuttle and early breakfast at our restaurant has fulfilled your expectation.

Thank you for taking your time to give us a nice review and recommending us to other travelers. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

On the behalf of our staff and management, we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

It's actually a house of prostitution, at least if you're a male business person who is travelling solo. About 5 minutes after checking in I guess they figured that all solo male travellers want or need the services of a prostitute. Or maybe at least what they call a massage with a happy ending. They sent a lady (if you can call a prostitute that) to knock on my door and attempt to proposition me. I told her I didn't order anything from room service and slammed the door in her face. It WAS a rather unique type of room service I suppose.............Stay here only if you're in need of one of those special massages or, God forbid if you order the 'full service' and have a 10 day supply of tetracycline with you.

My God, I do hope that the warning in this rewview doesn't actually increase this place's business.

Also the entire wing had a diesel-fuel type of smell which was most likely roach killer.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
16 Thank gLoBe-HoPpErMaN
Philadelphia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for 1 1/2 days, between flights from US and Biak. I made a reservation online, directly with the hotel. They meet you at the airport and drive you to the hotel, which is greatly appreciated!! Breakfast was included, and, the restaurant had reasonably priced meals and drinks. The staff gave me directions to venture into central Jakarta to see "something" on my own, during my layover. I took a taxi (118,000rp)to Monas Monument area, then, another taxi to the "Old City", and then, a motorized thingy to the Mangua Dua Mall. Another taxi back to FM7.(100,000rp). They had a nice indoor pool and spa area. Unfortunately, my 90min. massage was not very good. The girl even left for over 10 minutes to go to the toilet!!! Seems there's an area in the hotel with "special"massages?? I paid extra for a 6pm checkout. Room was very large, and, comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank phillydiver
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Phillydiver,

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel and for posting a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you are benefited by our strategic location which is near Jakarta’s International Airport, and the free pick-up and transfer-out service. Moreover, it is pleasing to find out that our spacious room, services and the foods at restaurant has fulfilled your expectation. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

The indoor swimming pool, hot/cold whirlpool, steam, sauna and fitness center with personal trainer are the facilities that we provided free for our in house guests and exclusive members. Regarding the massage kindly accept my apology, I have taken notes of your comments to the related department concern for further review and improvement.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Swiss-Belinn Airport Jakarta
Hotel Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada
Bandara Hotel
Bandara Hotel
#70 of 461 in Jakarta

Been to FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!