“Close to airport”

FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #60 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The hotel is close to the airport and the free shuttle which I arranged in advance worked well. Located in a poor part of town, the facilities were good. The room was spacious and a good nights rest was had for the early morning flight. We dined at the hotel, while I enjoyed mine my wife was not impressed with her pasta dish. The complimentary breakfast had a reasonable selection and was good

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Riempie,

Thank you for sharing your opinion as feedback order for us to consistently keep on improving our services and facilities. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and service level.

It is also pleasing to know that you have been benefited by our strategic location which is near to the Airport and by our accommodation and facilities. We are glad to read that you enjoyed the breakfast and the free shuttle brings conveniences for you and all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back at FM7 Resort Hotel in your next visit to Jakarta.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Members of my family have stayed in this hotel several times over hte last 3 years.

The most recent been on the 26th of Dec.

Make my booking via email on the 13th of Dec.
No payments required, only proof of your arrival vide your air travel tickets was submitted.
Arrangements were made to meet us immediately after Immigration clearance.
Pick up Bus arrived within 10 minutes.
Checkin was equally fast.
They have a great Spa, swimming pool and gym.
Services of their spa attendants was well above average
Food selection at the Coffee house was superb (a blend of Malaysian/Indonesian cuisine)
Rooms are very spacious and comparable to any 5 star Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chelvijay

Dear Chelvijay,

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred airport Hotel in Jakarta!

I am pleased to hear that you are satisfied by our facilities and services. We do wish to provide our valuable guests such as you with all the possible facility or leisure at its best with reasonable price.

I am also glad that you enjoyed our food and beverage at the restaurant; and I hope you tried our new menu from our special guest chef from Thailand, which serves authentic Thai food for this season.

I appreciate your complimentary for FM7 Resort Hotel, I will make sure that the mentioned department acknowledge this so they can keep continue to provide excellent service for all our guests.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comment. We wish you, your friends, colleagues, and family members to stay with us at FM7 Resort Hotel for the next trip to Jakarta.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This hotel is around 20mins away from the airport and is definitely better than the airport hotel. It's great for those who have to catch a flight early the next day. I arrived late and had to leave early.

Shuttle
It's best to book the shuttle in advanced. I did not and called up the hotel to get the shuttle. Took 20mins to arrive. However, CGK being chaotic, it's important to know where to wait for the shuttle. I waited at the wrong spot and had to catch the next round and adding another 20mins. They pick up on the departure level and it's best to tell them which terminal and gate you are leaving from. It is a decent service.

Location
Don't bother considering walking outside. The hotel is located way off from anything of interest. There would be a few shops around but that's about it.

Reception.
The front office are staffed with friendly people. Their English was decent enough but I speak simple bahasa so I had no problems. Registration was quick and simple with a 500,000 IDR deposit via credit or cash.

Room
I got the deluxe room on the 2nd floor and located on the other end away from their karaoke club so i had a quiet night. They do not have elevators but their bellboys are more than willing to help you with your luggage. Room was very spacious and clean. Then again, I'm not a fussy traveler.

Restaurant
They told me that the restaurant uses all halal ingredients. However, they do serve alcohol which may be a cause for concern for muslim guests. They had a wide variety of food a decent prices which I regret not having the opportunity to try. I also did not get to try the complimentary breakfast buffet.

Facilities
The swimming pool looks great but the gym was not air-conditioned and very humid. The also have a karaoke and a massage center which I did not check out. I was told that it closes at 2am and 12am respectively.

In the end, I left wishing i had the time to check out everything the hotel had to offer.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are away from the karaoke club.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Maisur Z

Dear Maisur Z,

Warmest greetings from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for taking your time to give us a nice review and rating. I am happy to know that our location, pick-up and transfer-out services benefited you and that you enjoyed our spacious room as well. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

Please be advised that the fitness center is air-conditioned. I regret that you were not able to experienced the buffet breakfast and other facilities that we offered. Just for your information, the Spa is one of the guest’s most favorite services especially after a long tiring trip. I would like to welcome you to try upon your next visit in Jakarta.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcome you again in your next trip to Jakarta.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Was a great place for us to stay when we were in Jakarta overnight. Don't think it's close to town, but being only 10min from airport made it very convenient. Price a bit steep but we didn't care as we just wanted to sleep.

Rooms very clean, front desk very friendly (although kept calling me miss and my wife sir). Pool seemed like a good place to briefly relax (all indoor). Place lacked a bit in character, but again the convenience made up for it. We both slept very well.

Highlight was buffet breakfast!

Would recommend to people in transit if after a convenient/clean/well organized place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank PerthGlobal

Dear PerthGlobal,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our room and breakfast at the restaurant. Our location which close to the airport and can be accessed within 10 minutes benefited most of our guests, and I am glad that it is also benefited you during your stay.

Our price is in a compatible market price. With our strategic location, breakfast, free pick-up service, free- transfer-out service, and free facilities such as Swimming pool, Hot/cold whirlpool, Steam, Sauna, and Fitness center we believe the price added a great value for the money.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience to Tripadvisor. com. We are looking forward to serve you again at FM7 Resort Hotel.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed 2 nights in FM7 and booked it mainly due to its location that is real close to the airport and away from jammed city traffic to/from airport. Real help if you're worried to catch flight.
However one may need to watch for traffic around hotel when is trying to catch a meeting or an vent in the city.
It is in a very poor location. quality of hotel (room, restaurant and food) is balanced to what is paid for. No complain.

Room Tip: Rooms are noisy due to people taking and walking in the corridor with bare stone floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Farzad J,

Warmest greetings from FM7 Resort Hotel!

It was great to have you staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that you have been benefited by our strategic location which is near Jakarta’s International Airport. I am pleased you found our rooms and the restaurant was value for money.

Our location which is near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport benefited our guests for transit between flights or delayed flights and also avoiding the traffic in Jakarta.

Once again, thank you for valuable comment. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had booked a shuttle pickup and sure enough the man was there in his bright yellow jacket. That was reassuring. Unfortunately we then had to wait quite a long time for the shuttle as it was picking someone up from the domestic terminal. To be fair,the hotel representative was very concerned at the time it was taking and tried as much as he could to ascertain where it was and how much longer it would be.

The location of the hotel is interesting to say the least. One minute you're driving along almost freeway conditions and the next minute you've turned into a third world traffic nightmare with ramshackle shops, street stalls, motor cypcle repair shops etc.

The hotel is in the midst of this environment. Check in was smooth despite language barriers. The room was fine. Large, spartan but perfectly adequate for a stopover. The bed was comfy and that was the main thing as far as we were concerned.

The place itself is souless. It's a transit hotel and however it tries to present itself, it won't be anything else.

We had a good nights sleep which is what we needed so as stated, adequate.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fussyvoyager
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Fussyvoyager,

I would like to thank you for posting a review of your stay with us at Tripadvisor.com.

Traffic at the airport is sometimes unpredictable and crowded especially on peak times, I am happy to know that you have found that our Airport Representative is worthwhile.

I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious room, moreover I am glad that you had a good sleep quality as we understand that it is important to have a good rest after a long tiring trip or flight.

Our location which is near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport benefited our guests for transit between flights or delayed flights. We strive to provide a complete service and facilities to make our guests’ stay more enjoyable. We are completed with indoor swimming pool, hot/cold whirlpool, steam, sauna, and fitness center with a personal trainer. And also other first class facilities such as spa and massage, where the guest can refresh body and soul before continuing or after traveling.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed here twice now. Really like the size of the room and the bathroom. Wish the staff would tell guests not to smoke in the lobby, as this isagainst the law. Excellent airport hotel, better than anything atthe actual airport, just weird there is no lift for bags. We heard no aircraft and had a short but peaceful sleep (early flight)

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yourfather
FM7_Resort_Hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear yourfather,

Warmest greetings from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred Hotel in Jakarta. It was great to have you staying with us again and we appreciate your feedback. I am pleased you found us as an excellent airport hotel and that the shower was the best. It is always great to know we are satisfying our guests.

For your information, we do have extension project and elevator is planned to be installed in the building. However, our bellboys will always gladly to help our guests and their luggage.

Once again thank you for your valuable comment and we look forward for an opportunity to welcome you again to FM7 Resort Hotel.

Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Bandara Hotel
Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport
#21 of 54 in Tangerang
Jakarta Airport Hotel
#16 of 54 in Tangerang

Been to FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!