“Good Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
denpasar
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stopped by based on recommendation from a friend. A small warung with open kitchen, fresh canai served and hot coffee or tea accompanied. The food were fine but they need to manage the service and improve the cleanliness of place. I think it is the food which keep customer back. Need improvement on performance.

• Indonesian first
Chicago, Illinois
“good food bad service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stopped by by one in Sunset Rd today when I heard a recommendation from a friend.
A small warung style and they made fresh canai in open kitchen. Unfortunately, I think the service was very poor and I thought there are some impolite attitude towards customers. I had to wait almost 1/2 hour for my teh tarik ( there was no crowd, with 5 employees who seemed busy joking around themselves without paying attention to customer). my roti canai came after 45 minutes I waited--with wrong order too!
I think the manager need to control the attitude of employees; they made joke of languages to foreign customer and I think it is very impolite though they mean nothing.
The cleanliness of place and employee need attention too ( I saw one guy handed the drink with dirty untrimmed nails--big no no for food service!)
The food is good though the chicken curry very small portion.
Need improvement totally!

2 Thank Sian H
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Love Canai”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Really good food but the place not so big. Always go there. Cozy place and a lot of people went there too. Local or tourist a lot ate over there. I love canai and teh tarik and indian martabak too. The curry really delicious.

1 Thank junktha
Bali, Indonesia
“Superb Lunch”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My first roti canai and curry murtabak at Bali and truly knocks off my feet. Very affordable price, it costs (only) Rp. 92k for the 4 of us for 4 plain canai, 1 canai with cheese, 1 roti with sardines, 1 curry murtabak all served with curry and 4 teh tarik for our drinks. Teh tarik exactly the same with the one original made from my Indian friend, perfect mixture of milk and tea. The drawback, it's tend to be slow for the food to reach our table as customers keep entering the shop. We spent an-hour waiting for the food to come. But, never mind, taste does matter and it wiped off our long waiting. Sure will come more often and flaunt to my Indian friend this hidden gems we found at Bali lol

• Visited October 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Hidden Secret!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This Bunana Warung is not well knowing by tourist, we live close by and decided to try it to see what they offer. Is great! We love it and go there often. The Best made to order Roti in front of your eyes if u like to watch just get closer to the glass.We love the Garlic and Onion Roti and the kare Ayam/ Chicken Curry, I order always go for the Kare Kambing/Mutton Curry, this curries are small but the flavor is incredible, rich tasty but not overpowering. They also make Tarik which is knowing as the human cappuccino technique. A must try experience!

• Visited September 2013