“Fresh, cute and clean”

Ranked #165 of 216 Coffee & Tea in Bali
Daylesford, Australia
“Fresh, cute and clean”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The main Sanur strip holds few surprises for regular travelers, but dig alittle deeper and you'll find a little gem like this. White-wash walls, comfortable chairs, a spotless open kitchen and a generous Japanese/Info fusion style menu. My husband happy with icy cold Bintang and refreshing ginger tea served on white wicket trays completed the picture. Don't expect wine option.

• Visited June 2013

Karlsruhe, Germany
“The only place I visited twice!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

When you are on vacation for two weeks only, you don't repeat places, as you want to experience as much as possible, isn't it like that? At least I do so. But Putih Pino was such a lovely place, I had to return!

If you don't leave the main roads, you won't find Putih Pino. Keep your eyes open, when you walk southbound Jalan Danau Tamblingan, and right hand side you'll recognize this inviting place already from it's exterior. Have a look at the pictures and you see the lovely details in- and outside.

Putih Pino offers different snacks and cakes, coffee and tea. Prices are at medium level for Bali but still well affordable for western turists. My favourite ginger tea with honey and lemon was Rp 25.000 and it was worth it!
I did not eat anything there, as the hot temperatures lowered my appetite, but I've seen several people eating and all food looked very delicious. Most of other guests seemed Japanese, maybe their travel guides already discovered Putih Pino and recommend it?

Putih Pino has WiFi, air condition and rest rooms, which I unfortunately did not visit - later I recognized, that rest room standards in public places all over Bali are not high, so I should have checked if my favourite place is great in this area too ;-)

The wait staff are very unobtrusive at Putih Pino, they don't rush you let you enjoy your visit.

Thumbs up for Puti Pino!