“Great! 😀”

Sunny 16
Ranked #33 of 65 Bakeries in Bali
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: 24 Hours free wifi coffee shop, complete with various choices of bakery
“Great! 😀”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This cafe is a good place to chill out with friends. They have a tasty sweet dessert, pizzas and smoothies ( i recommend an orange-peach).

1 Thank Thasiabi

• Indonesian first
Kuta
“Cozy Place in the midnight”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I went to this cafe with my friends, had nice time together
The food was good, the atmosphere was amazing. Very cozy!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Geminiky
“Unexpected coffee shop with a great concept!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Good location, nice concept, open 24hours, cozy and warm place, the layout is nice to take a picture..speedy wifi, delicious chocolate eclair and strawberry pie! Come especially between 9pm - 6am when all cakes in the cafe are 50% off on Monday and Tuesday, Would highly recommend it! Available also the games board like monopoly. The less is only to much mosquito even we're indoor.. I don't know why.. But overall would absolutely come again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ghynaa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely staff and lovely food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A big fan of this place. Open 24 hours and half price after 9pm, I was staying in Hotel Fontana just a week ago so could order everything to my tab and was great place for a snack in the afternoon and on the way home from a night out. I went through all the cheesecakes they had and the key lime pie, all delicious!

They have macs here too free to use, which was great as my phone went missing on the way to Bali so it was my only access to the internet. There is a lovely girl there with braces and a fantastic smile who was so friendly. A lot of people from Bali don't seem to know the country Ireland but when I told her I now live in Australia, she asked if I go to school there! I assume that meant university but I truly do wonder what age I look to the people there because a man in a shop asked where my mother was staying. I finished university 5 years ago! Anyway, I rudely didn't get her name but please give her a big tip as I sadly never got the chance

The other staff are lovely too, another girl was trying to change the picture on the mac and asked for my help, I am not used to macs and the camera started and showed her looking back and she laughed and said "That's me!".

I have demonstrated how the food is lovely, the staff are lovely, the opening hours are so good, but I am afraid I have no idea what the coffee is like as I do not drink it. My friends seemed to enjoy it though. The layout is nice too and they have games such as monopoly. This place is well worth checking out.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank IrishmaninOz
Bali, Indonesia
“Nice concept”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Cute little 24Hrs Coffee Shop.
Great wifi connection Nice Coffee with reasonable price.
Love it here!!